32 replies to this topic

#1 ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer

ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer

I'm not arrogant, just honest.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

Here is a new Interview with Blake with a german boulevard paper, he says that he was her great love and she was his great love and that this is something that can only happen once in a lifetime.

He also says that after the public was angry about him, he was angry too and felt guilty.

And then he visits her grave...he says that it's the first time cause Amy's Family didn't wanted this to happen...

http://www.vip.de/cm...21-1879770.html

Sorry if someone has posted this before, but I had no internet in the last week...

• LaPeep, Cecilia, ladyamy and 5 others like this

#2 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:28 AM

Wow, he does not look good in that video. And what's with his new John Waters look? It's sad to see him visiting Amy's grave after all this time, I really don't think he's had much of a chance to go through the grieving process, what with Amy's family trying to keep him at bay. It's just sad, whichever way you look at it. 

• LaPeep, pearljo and DARE TO BE D like this

#3 ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer

ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:08 AM

Mitch just tweeted that:

Blake gave interview at Amys grave? Please tell me it's not true. Mitch

I don't find it good that he is doing an interview at her grave, but I think he has the right to visit this grave, well they should speak with each other (I know that Mitch say that Blake doesnt want to have contact with them and the foundation but to be honest I think that Mitch makes it Blake very hard, and I dont think its the right way to act like Blake and Mitch do but I can understand them both.)

#4 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:09 AM

I don't like this at all, interview at the graveside along with photographers and film crew, what is he playing at?

• pearljo, Miss Mermaid and TBR like this
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#5 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:14 PM

Of course he should be able to visit her grave, but I really do not see the point of this interview. Why have a camera crew follow him to what should be an intimate, personal occasion - in a cemetery of all places? Do they not see how distasteful it is? It's not like he's actually saying anything much to the interviewer (well. nothing they show in that clip anyway). I feel bad for Blake because he does not look well at all, and I do hope he can get his life together, but this kind of thing really does not help anyone.

• Miss Mermaid, DARE TO BE D, TBR and 1 other like this

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#6 DARE TO BE D

DARE TO BE D

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:44 PM

I wish the interview could be translated to English.. The only part I could hear him say was" she was the Love of my life"

He looks so bad and so much older than he is..

Drugs it seems are still part of his life. Yes, he should have kept it private but who knows maybe they paid him to do it and he

needs the money.. As much as she loved him , I think she would be sad to see him looking the way he does..

• melnyk likes this

#7 ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer

ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:47 AM

Oh they also said that they dont know if he still takes drug or not.

And at the end he said something like he should be under the earth and not Amy, or something like that.

Cant watch it now, otherwise I would translate it better, I can translate it a bit more accurate this evening.

• LaPeep likes this

#8 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:18 AM

I thought he was saying his name should be on the grave, I heard kick in the teeth, I deserve to be there, I should be there? I'm not sure and I hope that is not what he is saying.

Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#9 ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer

ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:12 AM

No like I said, he is saying that he sometimes think that he should be the dead one not Amy.

Believe me :P

#10 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:22 PM

It took us a long time to convince him to do this interview. Blake FC was married to Amy Winehouse for two years. This marriage made him one of the most-hated men in England. Why? This is his story:

Friends came to the north of London for the funeral. Winehouse's parents asked fans to respect their privacy.

Heute = Today

Today you cannot even imagine it anymore, but the 31-year-old BFC used to be a big media star for a while. When he was married to Amy Winehouse, she brought him everywhere. That's how proud and in love the soul diva was. And that made him famous. Now Blake is a penniless ex-junkie who lives through memories of better times. "She was the love of my life. Something like this only happens once. And I was her great love." It's almost 3 years since his Amy died. Today is the first time that Blake came to the cemetery in London Southgate. Amy's family didn't want him to come there after her death. After all, he is the man who introduced her to drugs. This feeling of guilt accompanies him every day. "Sometimes I feel responsible for her death. It was even worse in the past. A lot of people attacked me and I reacted aggressively. And I was also upset with myself, because I was the first one to give her drugs and drinks."

Amy was a lovely girl from a burrough of London when she met Blake in a pub. It is great love from the very beginning. In 2007 they got married. Amy doesn't care that Blake is addicted to crack and heroin. To the contrary, they were often high and completely stoned together for days. As strange as it sounds, the more broken she is, the bigger her success.

"Some people have to go through hard times to be recognized by other people, and then they say you're great."

Amy becomes an absolute superstar. Her drug addiction is glorified by the audience. Then, when high, Blake beats up a man and hurts him badly. He gets a prison sentence. In 2008, these paparazzi pictures were taken: Amy Winehouse on the way to visit her husband in prison. "What we will do? We'll sit on a couch and cry." The marriage fails and so does Amy. As often as she will try, she will never let go of the drugs. In the end she dies of more than 4mg alcohol in her blood. She didn't leave anything for her ex-husband Blake. Now the 31-year-old misses her. Sometimes he talks to her. This first visit, almost 3 years after her death, is especially painful, because, as much as he would like to, he cannot turn back time. "This is her finale. She has now found peace. It's final, if it hurts me or not. Actually, I would deserve it. Maybe that would be better for everbody."

You can see that Blake is not doing well. Last year he fell into a coma after he overdosed on heroin. He barely survived. If he is still an addict? We don't know. But even today people on the street attack him. He is the guy that is responsible for Amy's death. Apparently he believes the same. There's a feeling his life story will end bad shortly.

--------

If maybe someone could change it into good English, I'd be grateful :) I tried to translate as closely as possible, so it sounds a bit weird at some points... But you'll get the idea :)

• LaPeep, SoulRehab, Tiny Penny and 4 others like this
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#11 ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer

ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:58 PM

Thanks, I wouldnt translate it different :)

#12 MandyP

MandyP

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

It took us a long time to convince him to do this interview. Blake FC was married to Amy Winehouse for two years. This marriage made him one of the most-hated men in England. Why? This is his story:

Friends came to the north of London for the funeral. Winehouse's parents asked fans to respect their privacy.

Heute = Today

Today you cannot even imagine it anymore, but the 31-year-old BFC used to be a big media star for a while. When he was married to Amy Winehouse, she brought him everywhere. That's how proud and in love the soul diva was. And that made him famous. Now Blake is a penniless ex-junkie who lives through memories of better times. "She was the love of my life. Something like this only happens once. And I was her great love." It's almost 3 years since his Amy died. Today is the first time that Blake came to the cemetery in London Southgate. Amy's family didn't want him to come there after her death. After all, he is the man who introduced her to drugs. This feeling of guilt accompanies him every day. "Sometimes I feel responsible for her death. It was even worse in the past. A lot of people attacked me and I reacted aggressively. And I was also upset with myself, because I was the first one to give her drugs and drinks."

Amy was a lovely girl from a burrough of London when she met Blake in a pub. It is great love from the very beginning. In 2007 they got married. Amy doesn't care that Blake is addicted to crack and heroin. To the contrary, they were often high and completely stoned together for days. As strange as it sounds, the more broken she is, the bigger her success.

"Some people have to go through hard times to be recognized by other people, and then they say you're great."

Amy becomes an absolute superstar. Her drug addiction is glorified by the audience. Then, when high, Blake beats up a man and hurts him badly. He gets a prison sentence. In 2008, these paparazzi pictures were taken: Amy Winehouse on the way to visit her husband in prison. "What we will do? We'll sit on a couch and cry." The marriage fails and so does Amy. As often as she will try, she will never let go of the drugs. In the end she dies of more than 4mg alcohol in her blood. She didn't leave anything for her ex-husband Blake. Now the 31-year-old misses her. Sometimes he talks to her. This first visit, almost 3 years after her death, is especially painful, because, as much as he would like to, he cannot turn back time. "This is her finale. She has now found peace. It's final, if it hurts me or not. Actually, I would deserve it. Maybe that would be better for everbody."

You can see that Blake is not doing well. Last year he fell into a coma after he overdosed on heroin. He barely survived. If he is still an addict? We don't know. But even today people on the street attack him. He is the guy that is responsible for Amy's death. Apparently he believes the same. There's a feeling his life story will end bad shortly.

--------

If maybe someone could change it into good English, I'd be grateful :) I tried to translate as closely as possible, so it sounds a bit weird at some points... But you'll get the idea :)

"There's a feeling his life story will end bad shortly."

How awful. I agree with most people on this thread that Blake's desire to film his private experience is pretty crass. But that last line is just sad to me; it makes me feel bad for him. I always hope he'll clean up and do well, but it seems he doesn't believe he is worthy of a good life.

• ancre likes this

#13 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

He didn't 'introduce' her to drugs and drink... maybe to the heroin but she was a drinker a long time before she met him and smoked weed - Mitch says that in his book.

I am by no means his biggest fan but the 'blame' does not fall squarely on him (blame is a strong word, i am not sure anyone is to blame as such)

I am not sure why he has done this interview, knowing it would hurt the family.  However, I wish him no harm and hope he gets his life on track.  He has two babies to think about now... Amy would want him cleaned up and being a proper father and not spending his life blaming himself.  

• LaPeep, Johanna, ancre and 1 other like this
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#14 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

"There's a feeling his life story will end bad shortly."

How awful. I agree with most people on this thread that Blake's desire to film his private experience is pretty crass. But that last line is just sad to me; it makes me feel bad for him. I always hope he'll clean up and do well, but it seems he doesn't believe he is worthy of a good life.

I really had no idea how to translate that sentence! It gave me chills when I heard it... As if they said he would die soon - how can you end an interview like this??

I wouldn't have even recognized him to be honest... He looks awful.

• MandyP likes this
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#15 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:33 PM

Daily Fail have covered this...

Video with him being interviewed is in English

http://www.dailymail...-time-died.html

• melnyk likes this
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users