• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#181 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

I'm getting mentioned in deleted posts also. No idea why or how. [MENTION=2636]allisost[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1624]Cecilia[/MENTION] apparently you have both mentioned me in deleted posts today...?? I don't get it. [MENTION=3171]v_melnik[/MENTION] do you have any idea why this is happening? I'm lost.
  • petraPaine, BennieDek, AntonioBiows and 4 others like this

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

#182 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

^Yeah, my Notifications have also mentioned deleted posts, although they seem to refer to actual posts which haven't been deleted at all. Pretty confusing... It started yesterday so must have something to do with the updates.
  • AntonioBiows, SammyZep, ClintonByday and 1 other like this

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#183 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

[MENTION=2]Wino[/MENTION] I noticed the times are the same as the posts listed above the "deleted posts"..
  • larahd4 likes this

#184 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

@Wino I noticed the times are the same as the posts listed above the "deleted posts"..

Hmmm... very peculiar indeed. It must have something to do with the changes made to PMs yesterday. I'll look into this in a moment. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
  • larahd4 likes this

1983 - 2011

#185 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

Right... the error is to do with an older plugin that I recently updated. It seems the new version of this plugin is causing the problem. Several other forums are having the same issue. Waiting to hear back from the developer, otherwise I will try and get hold of the previous version and 'downgrade' to that. Sorry about this, I know it's annoying, but shall be resolved soon. Thanks for your patience.
  • larahd4 likes this

1983 - 2011

#186 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

I just noticed... I don't like how the majority of smileys on the forum have changed from the Amy one :-) to :) Is there a reason for this?
  • larahd4 likes this

#187 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

That's my fault. Apologies. I'll change it back now.
  • larahd4 likes this

1983 - 2011

#188 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

^It actually made more sense when you changed it, buut I was missing the Amy icons :)
  • larahd4 likes this

#189 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

Right... the error is to do with an older plugin that I recently updated. It seems the new version of this plugin is causing the problem. Several other forums are having the same issue. Waiting to hear back from the developer, otherwise I will try and get hold of the previous version and 'downgrade' to that. Sorry about this, I know it's annoying, but shall be resolved soon. Thanks for your patience.

This previous issue with members seeing 'deleted posts' after getting a notification of being tagged, should now be resolved.
If anyone is still seeing 'deleted posts' in their notifications please let me know. Ta.
  • larahd4 likes this

1983 - 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users