• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#16 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:58 PM

Have added 6 new avatars to the default gallery, courtesy of 'yougotmebad'.
  • petraPaine, Myhailzex, terwixonse and 6 others like this

#17 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:10 PM

Updated all avatars in the Default Gallery. Replaced alot of the gifs with png's as better quality. Added yougotmebad's gallery. Remember! If you have any homemade avatars please email or pm them to me. Thanks.
  • petraPaine, terwixonse, SammyZep and 2 others like this

#18 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:06 AM

Shoutbox installed. For comments/problems etc. please post here >>> http://www.amywineho...ead.php?tid=152
  • SammyZep, Germanfrole and larahd4 like this

#19 yougotmebad

yougotmebad

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 01:31 AM

Wow, I get a gallery? Cool.
  • larahd4 likes this

#20 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:19 PM

lol Anyone who submits avatars gets their own avatar gallery. It's easier to know who made what this way. If you have anymore you'd like to share then please email them to me. Thanks.
  • larahd4 likes this

#21 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:04 PM

I've changed the forums buttons (new reply, edit, new topic etc.) Deleted all the old emoticons and added alot more. Hope you like them. :thumbup::fuckyou::smoke::bubblegum:
  • larahd4 likes this

#22 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:04 PM

Have added a new rule to the Rules & Guidelines as I have received afew complaints from members telling me that someone (you know who you are) has been PM'ing our members trying to get them to join another Amy forum. This is NOT allowed.
If you receive any emails / pm's like this please report it.
Thankyou.
  • larahd4 likes this

#23 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:16 PM

Added this feature a while ago but never got round to activating it. Anyway, if the forum needs moderators then available positions will be posted here... http://www.amywineho...action=staffapp Keep checking back regularly for new jobs. Thanks.
  • larahd4 likes this

#24 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:15 PM

Have added 15 avatars to the gallery kindly donated by our Graph Designer CKSI. Check them out. They're really nice!
  • larahd4 likes this

#25 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:56 AM

Have added a Report PM function that allows members to report Private Messages that they think are innapropriate. How much time you've spent online will now appear in your mini profile on the left (avatar, age, group etc.) The last thing is that when new members register they will be given a default avatar and signature until they update it. Hope you like the changes. I'm also working on a new theme for the forum.
  • larahd4 likes this

#26 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:55 PM

Have also changed all usergroup colours and added coloured pips (you get one pip above your avatar for every 100 posts you make) to match the users name.
  • larahd4 likes this

#27 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 03:33 PM

Have changed the QUOTE boxes so that if a quote contains alot of text you will be able to scroll down to see the rest instead of it taking up loads of room in the post. if anyone is experiencing problems please let me know!

e.g.

TEST
TEST
TEST
TEST
hello
blah blah blah
doobeedoo
la la la
tralalala

• larahd4 likes this

#28 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:06 PM

Added Ray's Gallery to the avatar section. Check them out. There are some nice ones!!
  • larahd4 likes this

#29 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:49 AM

Have finally added the old new skin! :um: User CP > Options > Red Night theme If you notice any problems please tell me. Also, if you notice anything missing then let me know because I can't remember exactly how it looked the last time! I need to change afew more small details but it should be back to normal in afew hours. :)
  • larahd4 likes this

#30 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 03:55 PM

Thankyou to Mandy for the new banner on the 'awf' theme. Let us know what you think.
  • larahd4 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users