• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:02 PM

I was looking through the paper today (I think it was the Daily Mail) and it had a section about the Brits and they were talking about what Amy was wearing on the night and then it started talking about how she had mystery cuts up her arm and it showed a picture of her arm with loads of cuts. She has apparently said she did it while drunk but can't remember what happened. I was looking at the cuts and grazes and it doesn't look like self harm so I believe she probably did just fall over or something but what does everyone else think?

#2 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 10:05 PM

Fabrication! It's just an accident I think

#3 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 10:09 PM

The cuts didn't look quite right to be from self harming... not that I know about this kinda stuff ... but they seemed to be all over the place and alot of them looked like little grazes from falling over or something.

#4 CosmoP

CosmoP

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 05:14 PM

I have heard she suffers from depression but I cannot see Amy purposely hurting herself.

#5 mothling

mothling

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 10:51 PM

Who knows where they came from really. Maybe Amy is not unlike Angelina Jolie in that she enjoys to cut herself during intercourse :o haha

#6 bizznit

bizznit

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 04:18 PM

Lol Angelina Jolie likes to cut herself during intercourse?!?!?! lol thats first ive herd of it =p=p

#7 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:55 PM

Yeh me too. Angelina Jolie is... well used to be... a right oddball. Her and Billybob [is that right] used to wear vials of eachothers blood round their necks.

#8 bizznit

bizznit

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:47 PM

Lol ye BillyBobs right, Errr i never knew she was so wierd =P

#9 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:16 PM

I don't think she's as weird as she used to be. Did you see it when she practically tongued her brother? Now that was sick!!

#10 menxtina

menxtina

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 09:42 PM

any one have pictures? hope its not true... . BTW bizznit i LOVE ur sig

#11 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:39 AM

Pictures of Angelina Jolie tongueing her brother? Or pictures of Amy's arm? I'm trying to find the latter on the internet but can't seem to...

#12 parapraxia

parapraxia

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 08:10 PM

I saw the pictures in the paper and to me they did look like self inflicted cuts, but I could be wrong as the picture quality is pretty pathetic. I couldn't find any photos online though, so I can't be sure. I'm not much help, I know. Sara x

#13 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 08:29 PM

i couldnt find any online either. i only saw one photo in the newspaper and the quality was pretty poor so it was hard to make out the cuts at all.

#14 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 09:07 PM

like they do the papers see or hear things and make up their own stories, when i saw her in concert the grazes were visible but were all up her arm more evident to an accident like falling in a bush or something like that, and if it was self harm people who do it dont like people to see the cuts so i doubt someone in the public eye would do so

#15 CKSI

CKSI

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 10:37 PM

I found this...

Posted Image

Make of it what you will

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users