24 replies to this topic

#16 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:18 AM

I'd love to think they're just accidental cuts...but I can't seem to convince myself.

#17 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:28 AM

Sadly, i don't think they were an accident. Amy has talked about being self distructive and her bulimia and cutting are part of that as well as being hammered all the time.:lipssealed: I hope she gets better...:um: But I love her anyway.

#18 MissDiva

MissDiva

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:52 PM

i'm upset!!! i hope 2 god its not what it looks like! but i agree with pabloD

#19 parapraxia

parapraxia

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:36 PM

That does look like self harm to me, but I'm not 100% sure. The long one on top of her arm looks waaay more serious than just being a drunken accident. I dunno for sure though, just my take.

#20 parapraxia

parapraxia

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:29 PM

http://punkphoto.com/blog/?p=749 Theres another photo there too Sara xx

#21 baddarc

baddarc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:51 AM

they are self harm cuts didnt she say that they were from a couple years ago when she used to self harm.

#22 casandrasomes

casandrasomes

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:36 AM

I've scratched myself up in brush before and had some pretty bad cuts. So people can't just go around saying that she's cutting herself up on purpose. Especially if she can't remember!

#23 *Semm_

*Semm_

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:55 PM

I also vaguely remember that she said something about her cutting herself .. And the cuts don't look like they're from an accident or something.. Some of the scars look 'older' than others..if you know what I mean.. But I don't know.. maybe it just was accidental :)

#24 MusicJunky

MusicJunky

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 06:10 PM

Heres a little excerpt from the rolling stones mag: Or that the scars that cover her left forearm come from wounds she inflicted on herself ages ago, though they look considerably fresher than that. I remember I was reading an article and when asked about the cuts on her arm, she replied something like: "Oh, oh those.. those are from.. from a hard time a very long time ago." and then the reporter continued writing: But they looked fresh. That's kinda scary :(

#25 thebronx

thebronx

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 07:22 PM

its really no ones business. but ofcourse the tabloids will have a field day w. this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users