29 replies to this topic

#1 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 04:25 PM

http://www.newsofthe.../showbiz2.shtml

My exclusive snaps show the sozzled singer leaving an awards party with traces of snow-white powder coating her nostrils.

It looks like the ‘party' drug cocaine — if so, I'm afraid Amy has hit a grim low.

A passer-by said: "It was late and Amy was totally off her face, but somehow she still had loads of energy.

"She was jiggling around and whistling to herself. When she got in the cab she started wiping her nose furiously." Amy had been celebrating a huge night at the Brits, where she picked up a gong for Best Female.

Afterwards, she was whisked to the Brits aftershow bash at London's trendy Mocoto.

At 1.30am, the party animal was then seen heading to NOEL and LIAM GALLAGHER's private party in The Cuckoo Club.

My clubbing spies tell me she STILL had a spring in her step an hour later when she returned to Mocoto.

Last night a close friend of Amy's told me: "Everyone knows Amy's one of the biggest caners on the scene at the moment, but if she's getting into Class-As, it's bad news."

The 23-year-old soul diva—whose most successful song is called, er, Rehab—has previously admitted to binge drinking and smoking cannabis.

She said last year: "I was doing a few drugs but only dabbling. Cocaine isn't really my thing."

She also revealed her drug habit played havoc with her eating, leading to dramatic weight loss. "I'd get up, smoke two big spliffs then have a fry-up. It's all I'd eat all day," she said. After her success at the Brits, Amy faces growing pressure to try to better her superb No1 album, Back To Black. But it's feared work demands may awaken her old demons.

Despite all this, her dad Mitch reckons cocaine abuse is not a concern. He said: "I don't worry about it because she's told me she doesn't take it."

But her concerned friend said: "Amy loves the line in Rehab where she sings, ‘They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said no, no, no.'

"Now we just hope she decides to change her tune—for her own sake."

I'm not too bothered about it. Cocaine is the rich man's drug and so many celebs do it. I just hope Amy doesn't go off the rails.
  • GalenBam, KeganMi, barbarakn60 and 4 others like this

#2 Mr Magic

Mr Magic

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 08:17 PM

Coke isnt as bad as some drugs. Lots of people have taken it. me and some of my friends have experiemented with it and we're fine. I dont get why so many ppl are makin such a big deal of it.
  • GalenBam, KeganMi, jackhp1 and 1 other like this

#3 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 10:16 PM

I totally agree with you. It doesn't make her any different as a person. So many people experiment with drugs. She's just doing the same.
  • GalenBam and jackhp1 like this

#4 Mr Magic

Mr Magic

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:31 PM

aslong as she dont do crack shell be fine :zoot: LOL!

#5 bizznit

bizznit

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 07:49 PM

Yep, but cocaine is still bad but i suppose loads people try it, but she fine aslong as she dont do too much she could loose her nose! =P

#6 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 07:55 PM

Like Daniella Westbrook did (y'know, the bird from Eastenders... I think that was her name).

#7 bizznit

bizznit

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 07:58 PM

Lol ye i remember reading about it in a newspaper =[ not good! hope Amy dont loose her nose lol =p

#8 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:03 PM

You gotta be doing some serious snorting for it to take effect on your nose and we only know of her doing it the once. She was probably just getting into the party mood... plus, it was at Liam and Noel Gallagher's party so it's not too surprising.

Posted Image

#9 bizznit

bizznit

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:24 PM

It looks awful, you think she still does cocaine? lol lol hopefully its just a one of with Amy then =]

#10 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:26 PM

Well, if that were me, I'd stop as soon as my nose looked like that!! I don't know if she still does it. That's a really old picture. She's had it re-built I think since then. If she does still do it then she's an idiot.

#11 hak

hak

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:48 PM

supposedly this picture has been edited as it was in another paper the week before (without the white rings) i wouldnt believe much of what comes out of the news of the world

#12 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:00 PM

The picture of Amy? It wouldn't surprise me to be honest. Is there a picture of the original photo anywhere? The only photo I've seen is the one with her and the "white stuff" on her nose so that's going to be the one I believe until I see otherwise. But all in all, I don't really care if it's true or not. She's an adult. She can do what she wants.

#13 bizznit

bizznit

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:57 PM

I hate newspapers they always twist the truth, it gets confusing at times =[

#14 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:06 PM

They don't care if it confuses us poor folk. They only care about selling papers. One of the reasons I don't read shit like The Sun and The News of the World.

#15 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:44 PM

its not true, the photo was released the other day by the press, and her nose is clearly free of cocaine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users