• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Sutty

Sutty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:37 AM

Does anyone know which album, single or promo "Get Over It" is on, or is it just sumthing thats been mentioned but never released? Sorry i just noticed that this would fit better in the Songs & Lyrics section.

#2 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:18 PM

I found on Wikipedia that Get Over It is a collaboration with John the White Rapper. There is no suggestion of an album that this can be found on however so I'm thinking there probably isn't one and it was never released. Try downloading it maybe, you might find something. Edit: I just realised you probably knew already what I just said and also that JTWR stands for John the White Rapper. I'm so stupid!

#3 Sutty

Sutty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:49 PM

Np ;), i've tried sum search's but only come up with 1 single & promo but its not listed on them and anything else were just small articles. I tried looking on his offical site also but its no longer running, looks like he's been dropped from sony's label and disappeared. But yeh i havnt tried downloading it yet so will try that soon thx.

#4 CKSI

CKSI

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:04 AM

OFF TOPIC: I really like the pic in your sig, Sutty, where'd you get it from?

#5 Sutty

Sutty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:16 AM

I got it from this site http://www.papermag.com/ from an article about her i dont think you can can miss it :) I've found which cd its on, its on a free promo cd "1xtra & DJ Excalibah Present: We Got Next" from a magazine called Hip Hop Connection issue 182. You can still order it from there site in the back issues section so i will be doing that soon i think.

#6 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 07:58 PM

looks like he's been dropped from sony's label and disappeared.

I'm not surprised. I'd never heard of him until this topic. And I don't remember hearing any of his songs before. He was probably crap! :)

#7 MisterLacey

MisterLacey

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 03:28 AM

Yeah I guess I was rubbish anyways if you wanna download that track go to my Myspace page it can be downloaded from my bio. www.myspace.com/dropoutclub

#8 Sutty

Sutty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 06:50 PM

Yeah I guess I was rubbish anyways

Lol, Thx for posting the link. I like it, its alot better than i thought it would be.

#9 MisterLacey

MisterLacey

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 11:29 PM

Thanks and just so you know that version that was up for download had all those cuts and shit in it so I just put up the full version. Same Place.

#10 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 03:46 AM

Thanks and just so you know that version that was up for download had all those cuts and shit in it so I just put up the full version. Same Place.

:o Amy has your demo?

#11 Sutty

Sutty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 12:18 PM

Thx alot for the unedited version :thumbup:. I had ago yesterday at reversing the edits lol.

#12 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:10 PM

Did I say crap... I meant... GREAT! <_< I can't find a song called 'Get Over It' on his myspace page???

#13 Sutty

Sutty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:49 PM

Lol, its at the bottom of the long column on the right of teh page under teh media player.

#14 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:47 PM

OK thanks :)

#15 Josh

Josh

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:21 PM

Lol, its at the bottom of the long column on the right of teh page under teh media player.

Maybe I'm blind but I still can't see it... :um:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users