21 replies to this topic

#1 hak

hak

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:38 PM

Amy is due to perform at both the V festival and the T in the park. no news on whether she's going to be performing at glastonbury yet.

#2 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:40 PM

and the Isle of Wight festival. When is Glastonbury?

#3 CKSI

CKSI

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:12 AM

She's going to be at Oxegen :)

#4 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:00 PM

What's Oxegen? Never heard of it.

#5 bizznit

bizznit

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:01 PM

Glastonbury...22-24 Jun 2007

#6 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:06 PM

Thanks bizznit. I wasn't sure if Glasto was on this year. Is it every other year now?

#7 bizznit

bizznit

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:26 PM

Not sure, wasnt it cancelled last year???

#8 hak

hak

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:26 PM

nah its just they gave the fields a rest for a year. i think you had to have registered by today to get tickets for glasto anyway, so if she is performing i can't go anyway. think i might go to V, liking the list of people due to perform.

#9 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:29 PM

I remember hearing something about it not being on last year cos they wanted the grass to grow back. lol I'd love to go to Glastonbury one year, but the whole peeing in a field and not showering for days doesn't appeal. I would have been able to that when I was younger but I just love being clean these days so I'd find it difficult. I definitely want to go one year though, I'll just have to take lots of cleaning lotions. Ha! Who's performing at V?

#10 bizznit

bizznit

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:05 PM

i think; foo fighters the killers snow patrol Amy Winehouse!! yay erm..pink kasabian basement jaxx babyshambles the fray james morrison sophie ellis bextor the kooks paolo nutini mika the fratellis Manic Street Preachers Primal Scream The Proclaimers The Goo Goo Dolls Happy Mondays KT Tunstall Damien Rice manic street preachers editors james Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th August 2007<< V fest i think thats it but there might be more.. lol

#11 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:08 PM

I'm not really bothered about going to festivals. I only ever go to see people live if I REALLY like their music, that's why I went to see Amy. If I went to the Isle of Wight festival for example it'd only be to see Amy so there's no point. I'd be better off going to one of her gigs. I know festivals are alot of fun and I'd like to try Glasto one year but other than that I'm not too fussed about them.

#12 bizznit

bizznit

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:12 PM

Ye i no what you mean id rather just see more of the people i actually like rather than aload of random people i dont like =] lol

#13 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:41 PM

Glasto is amazing this year!!!! Amy Al Green! Smokey Robinson! Its worth going for those 3 alone!!!

#14 Mr Magic

Mr Magic

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:30 PM

Went to glastonbury afew yrs back with friends, was a real experience. just sat around drinking and did afew shrooms. woulc reccomend everyone go atleast once b4 they die. its xcellent!

#15 MafiaGirl

MafiaGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:34 PM

The festivals get better each year man! I'm still yet to experience one - I know terrible!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users