• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 4690

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:22 AM

Alex Claire decides to reveal the secrets of their sex life Alex Claire dated Amy Winehouse for a year before she got back together with ex Blake Fielder-Civil, who then proposed. 'It's like she cut out my heart, bit a chunk out of it, threw it on the floor and stomped on it,' says Alex, 21. Rather than sob into his beer, the dumped chef has now decided to make himself feel better by doing a 'kiss-and-tell' and revealing all the secrets of their sex life. 'Amy liked being dominated as well as dominating,' Alex tells The News Of The World. 'She loved "surprise sex" and urged me to take her unawares.' They made love in the back row of a cinema, in the kitchen at a party, on our tour coach and in Amy's dressing room before a gig. The pair had so much fun together that he never expected Amy, 23, to get back with Blake. 'She'd say they were over for good,' Alex recalls. 'The last time we were together she even promised she'd have the famous tattoo of his name on her left breast removed.' We feel there's something missing from the story somewhere. Amy seemed genuinely broken-hearted when she broke up with Alex. There's a jigsaw puzzle piece missing somewhere. Amy Winehouse: My battle with depression>> http://www.nowmagazi...cle_117768.html

#2 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:31 PM

i understand being heartbroken, but to reveal there sex life is such a dickhead move. ugh.
  • Love is a losing game likes this

#3 graduatedfool

graduatedfool

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:44 PM

This is the milder version of what he said. What an idiot.

#4 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:47 PM

yeah, i just read a more elaborate article, and sheesh. wonder how much, if not all, is true. its just really rude.

#5 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:54 PM

I read the other one too. I always thought he was such a nice boy and then he goes and does this... then again... don't know if it's ALL true.

#6 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:55 PM

almost makes it worse if it's not true, yeah? i get that he's doing it to get back at her for breaking his heart, but it's not right, and it's SO messed up.

#7 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:57 PM

I meant maybe the papers exagerated on some parts... but yes if he's lying then it makes it alot worse.

#8 LisaliciA

LisaliciA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:47 AM

This is just really really sad actually...

#9 MissGuitar85

MissGuitar85

I observe, I don't chase

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:09 AM

what is this guy in high school like if he ran to his friends and said "yeah we did it there" hehe breaking up hurts but you dont do that he should be a real man and take it for what it is if she did anything wrong thats on her , but he should move on oh man but knowing that he could of enjoyed some of her dough and wont thats what really makes him cry j/k amy probably wont care she'll just right a song or something:bubblegum: its all about getting insparation

#10 deanxx

deanxx

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:20 PM

I read somethink a few weeks ago nd he claimed she was into hardcore bondage and things lyk that it ain all that clever telling things lyk that glad shes with her ex Blake Fielder-Civil !

#11 urbee

urbee

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:58 AM

what an asshole.

#12 CottonCandy

CottonCandy

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 11:12 AM

i guess he's just hurt and he wants to hurt her back with these reveals!
Posted Image

#13 ambboogie

ambboogie

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 02:53 AM

well she shoulda been smarter if you're famous you should be smarter about who you fugg with

#14 catswithpokers

catswithpokers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:32 PM

what does he look like?

#15 Elecia

Elecia

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:04 AM

Can someone post the article because I haven't seen it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users