• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 baddarc

baddarc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:44 PM

is it me or does amy have a really "frank" attitude towards sex! she is a girl who is really into her freaky side and isnt one of the stereotypical femal crooners who swoon about "touching me softly" amy is straight to the point and says how she wants it "seperate sex with emotions" lmao she is one kinky bitch anyways does anyone think that she has a very "guyish" attitude towards sex. p.s- i have raped the quotation marks in this, im sorry but im getting ready for an english exam please dont hate me lmao!!!!!

#2 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:53 PM

she was saying in some article how's she's not a sexual person and when i read that i was like "pshhh, total lie." lol. i don't think her being blunt about liking sex makes her have a "guyish" attitude toward sex. i think she likes it, she's a sexual person, the end. :] its cool how she's so open with it though.

#3 baddarc

baddarc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:59 PM

she was saying in some article how's she's not a sexual person and when i read that i was like "pshhh, total lie." lol. i don't think her being blunt about liking sex makes her have a "guyish" attitude toward sex. i think she likes it, she's a sexual person, the end. :] its cool how she's so open with it though.

i know its really fresh and cool, hey btw i know u probably dont care but i met the photographer that took that photo u have on ur d/p hehe i was at the bayswater gig i saw that pic when it was just taken on the guys digital camera !!!

sorry about that randomness buh i was holding it in it needed to come out

#4 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:05 AM

no, i care. :]]] so it's just some random dude, not even a professional?

#5 baddarc

baddarc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:04 PM

^^^ oh no he was a proffesional photographer his cammera was a massive digital paparaazzzi one and it had a display screen on the back, i remember i was like when is she coming out cuz she was like half an hour late! gotta love her though

#6 ambboogie

ambboogie

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 02:41 AM

if she's not a sexual person she sure does wear a sexual person's uniform!

#7 9494

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 10:17 PM

It's a beautiful photo

#8 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:33 PM

Very late my reply, but just got here, she always said how sexual she is, although she does not need to, its so blatant, she loves sex and isnt ashamed to say so, good girl, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users