13 replies to this topic

#1 tayder

tayder

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:32 PM

amy keeps saying she was not put here to sing, but to be a wife and a mom...then there are articles of her saying that she wants to have a baby soon. but if she wants to have a baby, she has to slow down a bit, and cut back on the drinking and partying... do you think she will stop all that just to have a baby?

#2 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:35 PM

She'd better. I don't want to see her become like Britney Spears and take her baby with her out drinking.

#3 MusicJunky

MusicJunky

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:49 PM

Yeah I think she should cut down on the drinking if she has a baby, she needs to take responsability. But I hope to God that she doesn't quit singing :(

#4 Gentle.Caresses

Gentle.Caresses

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:55 PM

Not only is she quick to wanting a baby but her father and mother are anticipating the moment they become grandparents. I think the quicker she haves this baby the sooner she will cut down on the drinking and partying, but then again her father and mother were quick to say they'd take care of the baby when Amy was out touring or doing her own thing. One thing for sure is she must stop completely if she ever does get pregnant.

#5 Lestrange

Lestrange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:07 PM

She's said so many times she was meant to be a wife & mother, I have no doubt she'd stop if she got pregnant. She likes her partying but I reckon even she would know when to stop. I hope she doesn't stop singing either though :/

#6 tayder

tayder

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:09 PM

yeah i just dont know if shes ready to give that up yet... and i hope to god she doesnt stop singing eighther.

#7 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:10 PM

Yeah you need to go to rehab before getting preganant. Duh!

#8 bebek

bebek

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:39 PM

I'd be so heartbroken if she quit singing... though nowadays, eve when artists say they are retiring, a few years later they release new material.

#9 Lestrange

Lestrange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:42 PM

True, but usually its not as good. Look at David Bowie. He was ace in the 70's, then lost it :/ & Paul McCartney. His stuff doesn't even compare. If that happens to Amy, I'll be gutted!

#10 bebek

bebek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:42 PM

Yeah, that's true.. over time they can lose the flame.

#11 DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:11 PM

she's addicted to music and writing lyrics and we are addicted to her music so, she CAN'T STOP doin' it :- )

#12 tayder

tayder

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:15 PM

she wont stop soon, but i think she will eventually take a break, but she says she has to live the things before she writes them, so in order for her to work her magic something terrible has to happen to her, like her and blake splitting up again :-o

#13 Kajay

Kajay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:51 PM

I have a feeling Amy's fame, and all the attention she gets is a major factor in Blake going back to Amy. I wonder if she was not too loved up with him, that she forgot to do a pre nup before marrying him. She looks so in love with him, I hope I am wrong, but there is something about him I can't take to, and I can't quite work out what it is! He looks too smug, and is lapping up all the attention she brings. It is since she got back with him, that she has become tired with the gigs. She just wants to be with him in her local pub, like a normal couple. She doesn't need to perform again. It's like she has lost interest now that he is back on the scene. But he got back with her when she was really into her gigs and had become really famous. When will the novelty wear off with him. She sings about him in her songs, he made her so unhappy when he didn't want to be with her. Why suddenly did he want her back when she became famous? The problems they had before will still be there waiting for the novelty to wear off then they will be back big time! I hope that he will not break her heart! The way she is at the moment emotionally, if he did, I think she would go off the rails big time!

#14 tayder

tayder

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:55 PM

i think your toltally right. and if shes treating herself like this while shes with him, what will happen when shes not...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users