• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:33 PM

Since upgrading I've been having trouble logging out and I was just wondering if anyone has been having difficulty when trying to log out from the forum? I'm trying to find a way to fix this but so far I can't figure it out. I just want you to know that I am aware of the problem and am doing everything I can to fix this. Cheers.

#2 casandrasomes

casandrasomes

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:15 PM

It's been working fine for me.

#3 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:17 PM

Really?? How weird. Maybe it's just me!

#4 casandrasomes

casandrasomes

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:20 PM

Yeah I just logged out to see if it was working and it's working fine. Maybe you should try it again.

#5 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:25 PM

No it doesn't work. It keeps saying a malicious javascript is attempting to log me out and I should use the link at the top of the page, which is the link Ive been using! It's a common problem since the upgrade but I don't know how to fix it but if it isn't bothering anyone else then I don't really mind too much.

#6 casandrasomes

casandrasomes

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:27 PM

I just tried it again and now it's not working. It was a couple of minutes ago. Maybe there's just some minor glitches. Not to try to change the subject or anything but how do you change the time. I know you were suppost to change it once you became a member, I did I just did it an hour later by accident.

#7 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:36 PM

Yeh there are afew glitches after the upgrade but I don't know how to fix them and it's driving me mad! I've looked on the Support forums but nothing is helping. Grrrrrrr!!! To change the time go to User CP > Edit Options > and then you can change the time here.

#8 casandrasomes

casandrasomes

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:41 PM

I guess you could just re-type the website in if you really wanted to. It would take all the way back to the homepage. Thanks for the info on the time. I just tried to edit one of my posts and that didn't work either. But that's ok this forum is grate either way! Now the editing is working. Maybe I'm just crazy:) Well I know that, the logging out part, I'm not crazy about because it's not working for you either Wino. COOL... If you click at the top of the page where it says Amy Winehouse it'll take you to the hompage. I'm sure everyone already knew that though. I meant to click on the New pst for today. OOPS

#9 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:10 PM

Could you please not double, triple or - in this case - quadruple post. There is a rule about it. Thankyou.

#10 casandrasomes

casandrasomes

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:31 PM

Oops Sorry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users