http://www.interview.../#section=music

#2 Lestrange

Lestrange

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:47 AM

that is a crazy website, but thanks for posting :)

#3 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:01 PM

http://www.interview.../#section=music

Hmm, she sounds a little unsure of herself in this interview. Amy is very confident on stage and has no problem saying what she feels to strangers, but she does seem unsure of how Blake feels about her with regards to the "good wife" comment! And worrying a little about pleasing him. I wonder if he thinks he is a good husband to her, and what makes a good husband! They sound very close though, he mentions about them being best friends as well. Me and my husband are best friends, and we make each other laugh alot, and we also make each other mad too, but the laughter makes up for it and a lot of compromise! I wonder what she would have said if asked if Blake was a good husband to her, and what makes a good husband/partner. But saying that, they have only been married a few months!

#4 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:44 PM

Thanks for posting. Interesting questions, not the usual questions. Yeah she does sound unsure of herself. Probably because the questions are more personal and more about her, instead of about her music. I would love to read the rest of this interview so hopefully someone will have scans. "You're my best friend, do everything for me, love sex, and that's a good wife."

#5 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:51 PM

Thanks for posting. Interesting questions, not the usual questions. Yeah she does sound unsure of herself. Probably because the questions are more personal and more about her, instead of about her music.
I would love to read the rest of this interview so hopefully someone will have scans.

"You're my best friend, do everything for me, love sex, and that's a good wife."

think it's out. i'll get it today and post the rest if it is.

#6 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:41 PM

Thanks for posting, kevd - that is an amazing picture of Amy!

#7 MusicJunky

MusicJunky

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:17 AM

Thanks Kev! Can't wait - sounds like a good interview!

#8 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:34 AM

it's refreshing to her some new stuff, not the same old boring questions. thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users