#3 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:26 PM

everyone knows this is total bullcrap lol

No, everyone does not know whether it is 'total bullcrap' or not. I, for one, have no trouble believing it; unfortunately. Just think he is bad news.

#4 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:17 PM

I refuse to believe that Blake is such a bastard. He's being pictured as hell and nobody is that bad. If this all were true the problem would be that he needs help yeah but not as much as she does... She'd be the codependentant one and that's just as bad as any drug use (specially if the person you're hooked on is just as yonki as you are) And I repeat: This probably AIN'T true anyway!

#5 Lestrange

Lestrange

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:19 PM

All couples argue; just usually they don't get into the tabloids when they do! I'm sure it's nothing too serious. I never disliked him before, but I like Blake more now since he left us that message. He must be a decent guy to let us know how Amy was when we don't even know her, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt

#6 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:25 PM

all these stories about non essential things these day, when i really wanna know how amy is doing...:eek:

#7 blake civil

blake civil

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:11 AM

you know what? it is totally untrue.. i am considering taking legal action against the 'confidential' staff at the retreat. The fact that we were the only ones on the island and got dropped of by a staff member of the retreat in london shows that it was the retreat staff selling stories which along with numerous other lies told to us by them made up our mind that we were in a bad place that was only ever about money. $10.000 a week and we didnt receive any treatment or counselling or even a painkiller!! Why is everyone making money out of my wife and i?? Please carry on being supportive it means so much to me and when i told Amy about your mostly positive feedback she was so happy.. she knows how depressed i'm getting about the character assination and if anything that is the only thing that is causing a slight strain.. we are going to hold a press conference to hopefully clear it all up because this is hurting us both so much.. as for the negative comment (lainey, or something) your entitled to your own opinion but you dont know what your on about and you really arent helping, i dont expect that attitude from my wifes fans and neither does she, in fact she was really unimpressed. Its almost insulting to think that she doesnt make her own mind up and follow her own decisions, despite what i may say. Anyways i hope the rest of you are all good, and look out for the press conference, statement. x

#8 bebek

bebek

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:48 AM

Blake, I feel terrible for you both that people who are supposed to be professionals are speaking out, and telling lies, about you two. It's just not right. I hope you guys are doing well, and much love to you both.

#9 MusicJunky

MusicJunky

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 01:06 AM

Stay strong Blake and ignore those assholes (the press)

#10 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 02:09 AM

i'm so sorry to hear about your retreat experience, Blake. seems like you have to be so careful, almost hypervigilant-who can you trust? Entertainment Tonight (you guys probably know of it) ran a disgraceful interview with a woman who was in rehab with Ms Lohan, spilling her guts about everything!!! I feel for both you and Amy, the biz you're in can be so lowdown. Don't let the bastards get to you, i hope you can find a quiet place to get away from everything so you can mend. Time is truely on your side...as are Amy's fans peace from San Francisco

#11 tayder

tayder

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 02:47 AM

blake im so happy that you post on here, it lightens up my day when i see you post (: but seriously you and amy just need to find some alone time to get better, and get some rest. the press is just trying to make money and will do anything for it, even say mean and untrue things, about a man who seems very much inlove and very nice. none of us know you or your lovely wife personally so we all try to make assumtions including me, but im glad to hear that most the things im thinking are true. i wish you both well and send love to amy (=

#12 Josh

Josh

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:14 AM

I don't know if even the people who read these newspapers believe all the crap they are writing. I for one try to ignore these fake phony stories that are now published almost on a daily basis.

#13 ray

ray

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:06 AM

This whole thing about their rehab is such a f*** mess. You know what, I don't give a shit what the newspapers are saying. What I can see is that this woman is in love. It doesn't matter who this Blake is ( although he seems OK to me - nice looking, bright...). If Amy loves him as much as she says in her songs (and you can hear it from the way she performs them), then every one of you, tabloid bustards, should SHUT THE F*** UP! As if they have never been in love. You guys, Amy and Blake, should really go someplace where nobody knows you. By the way, you can always come to my place, in Serbia. (Even my husband, who's already annoyed with me being so abnormally preoccupied with Amy's music, invites you!). Love you all, Amy , Blake and all of their fans!

#14 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:18 AM

Ive dont believe anything i read . . . im gonna take every thing i read with a pinch of salt and wait for the truth not some shit that is made up!!! Thanks for letting us know the truth Blake, really appriciate it!! :-) Take Care both of you!

#15 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:41 AM

It's clear the tabloids are making the situation a hundred times worse. My love to Amy:hug::worship:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users