155 replies to this topic

#16 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:14 AM

oh my gosh, i'm so worried about her. this is awful.

#17 bangramuffin

bangramuffin

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:20 AM

http://www.dailymail...icc=picbox&ct=5
there are the pictures to prove it. and it looks like things got a little violent this time.

only good thing i can say about this is: amy looks to have put on a tiny bit of weight. but when you scroll down to the end of the article where there is a picture of her from 2003 looking like her old gorgeous self...there is no doubt that the girl has deteriorated so so so much. anyway, thats just my opinion.

#18 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:26 AM

Holy crap. I'd really love it if Blake could come and explain this one.

#19 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:32 AM

i read it. it's fucking scary. i'm really worried.

#20 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:38 AM

And the worst part is...after all that, they walked back to the hotel together as if everything was fine. Something is DEFINITELY not right. This is horrible. I feel HORRIBLE.

#21 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:48 AM

And the worst part is...after all that, they walked back to the hotel together as if everything was fine. Something is DEFINITELY not right. This is horrible. I feel HORRIBLE.

agreed. what the fuck is going on man...

#22 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:53 AM

And I'm questioning now why Blake wants us to think he's such a nice guy. I want to believe him, I REALLY do, because I want Amy to have someone that will take care of her completely. But...Blake, if you read this, I'm definitely having doubts. Not that I'm saying Amy didn't have anything to do with it either, it seemed pretty mutual and it looks like her nails were on her side. Ugh, sorry, I'm just having massive difficulties processing this into my brain. I don't know what to believe anymore.

#23 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:59 AM

Holy crap. I'd really love it if Blake could come and explain this one.

i agree with you, i think he owes it to us man and i mean it. Blake has involved us, as he himself turned to the forum as a way to explain what the reality of their situation really is and for unconditional support based on the circumstances as they really are, according to him. all he has shared here is in question after this incident, in my mind anyway, and i believe a statement from him here should be forthcoming on his part and the right thing to do. all the tabloid stuff i was willing to put aside, all the family comments and concerns, all of it that i discarded as crap is staring me right smack dab in the face now. is there something to some or all of it after all? that is the big question, Blake. something is very, very wrong.
just an opinion, mine

#24 stimuland

stimuland

I'm talking 'bout my new guitar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:58 AM

It's really sad how mostly everyone on this board was defending Blake for such a looong time... it's as if you guys didn't want to accept the fact that Amy was married to a s.o.b. And yes, we all want to believe that she's married to a nice, loving guy. I mean, we care about Amy and want her to live a happy life. But it's time to accept the truth. As depressing as it is, this guy IS NOT good news. Amy's parents don't even like this guy. And Amy's gotten so much worse since she married him... just look at these pictures in the Daily Mail. It's brutal. This DEFINITELY doesn't seem like a healthy relationship. What upsets me is how Blake comes to this forum to convince us that he cares about his wife, trying to make us believe that he's a nice guy and a loving husband. Now he's lost all his credibility... I don't care if he comes back to this forum with some type of an explanation. This is just too messed up.

#25 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:28 AM

http://perezhilton.com/?p=4365

Posted Image

"We genuinely care for Amy Winehouse immensely. We hope that she is able to realize that she is as special as we think she is and that she starts taking care of herself with the respect she deserves.

Perez was quite alarmed when we read and saw the shocking pictures of her covered in blood and her husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, with severe cuts all over his face.

Amidst media reports that she and Blake had gotten into a fight and out of a deep concern for her well-being, we sent Amy a text message.

She texted us back. And she wants to get a message across to you, the fans and the media.

Below are our communications with Amy, unedited.

Amy Winehouse: “Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other. Take back what you said on the blog. I thought you was my girl. I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn’t good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life.”

Text #2: “I’ll be alright. I need to fight my man’s corner for him though. x”

Text #3: “For the last time he did not and never has hurt me. Say I told you what happened on your blog. He has such a hard time and he so supportive. Please make amends. Kiss. Amy x”

A while later, text #4: “Please can you put up the truthful version straight away? It’s bad enough that it’s been there that long. I know you love me but he deserves the truth, he is an amazing man who saved my life again and got cut badly for his troubles. All he get is horrible stories printed about him and he just keeps quiet, but this i too much. Thanks girl. Amy”

Our thoughts and prayer and concern and love are with Amy.

Hopefully she will receive it."

If this is true, which I'm 99% sure it is (Perez really knows Amy) then I'm relieved and worried at the same time. I really REALLY want to believe Blake is good for her, and according to this, he is. I need and want her to take care of herself so badly.

#26 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:42 AM

Not knowing Blake or Amy personally, I can't be sure what is going on. But I'm feeling shocked, upset and angry after seeing this. Please be gentle with yourselves...

#27 ray

ray

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:44 AM

Amy talks to Perez.
here

#28 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:45 AM

I posted the whole article, ray. ^^^^^ I'm sad to read she admitted she was about to do drugs. STAY IN REHAB, WOMAN.

#29 ray

ray

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:47 AM

I posted the whole article, ray. ^^^^^

I'm sad to read she admitted she was about to do drugs. STAY IN REHAB, WOMAN.

OK. Sorry.

#30 Rehab girl

Rehab girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:11 AM

I dunno what to say ...I just can't stop crying,after I saw that photos ...I dunno what to belive,I just can't belive he ever hit her ...I dunno if her explantation calmed me...God,I'm so confused! I start to don't like Blake anymore ... I don't know what happened,but they really look like they have a fight ...hope not.Poor Amy...that really scare me...I feel so frustrated,I feel like I can't do nothing to help her...Amy,please,take care.You know better than me (or us) what kind of man is Blake,so please,take the right choice(s)...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users