155 replies to this topic

#31 MissGuitar85

MissGuitar85

I observe, I don't chase

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:20 AM

it seems she told perez to put all that she said on the blog and i think she was wrong. many want to know the truth and find it nice of her to say to the fans but I think it makes her look bad and makes the story worse. she needs help bad and i hope she gets it and start to get well.

#32 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:31 AM

I think it's brave of her, and I think if she really loves Blake and he supports her like she says he does, it was right of her to say so. Being wrongfully accused is a bitch. Even if it makes her look bad. I still love her just as much. Possibly more now, as I'm getting more and more concerned

#33 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:44 AM

oh my.....:( :( :(

#34 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:11 AM

If she loves Blake as much as she says she does, she has to go to Rehab and get herself some serious help. It is obvious Blake can't help her, her problems are too much for him to cope with. I think she is terrified of being on her own. She can't seem to cope with or without him. She is defending him to the hilt and admitting it is her that is the problem. Sadly, she seems in really bad way emotionally, and I just can't see how she will get better if she doesn't go to rehab on her own. She says Blake caught her just about to take drugs, and he reacted by saying she was not good enough for him, he may have thought it would bring her to her senses, but she went mental. Blake needs to give her some tough love now, and insist that she goes to rehab on her own and wait for her to get better. If she loves him she should do it, but she doesn't seem to want any help! If she doesn't, then she may lose him anyway! I am totally shocked and saddened at hearing this!

#35 Lestrange

Lestrange

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:53 AM

Oh my god, those pictures :( I'm pretty scared now. I hope Blake can clear this one up for us too ... I still like him, Amy seems adamant that he hasn't hurt her, & we know he's decent really ... a horrible but likely possibility is that Amy could have done this to herself :'(

#36 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:26 AM

Unbelievebly sad I feel so sorry for her family and what they must be going through, looking at those pictures they need to get help and they need it fast before it is too late and we are reading an obituary sorry to say that but that's how I feel.

#37 Damaged Hero

Damaged Hero

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:33 AM

Those pictures made me feel real sad this morning,It's such a shame to see someone so young,beautiful and full of talent be in such a painful place.I hope that the people who have any involvment in her life get her the help she needs,even if that means her going against her own will.She will thank you for it in years to come.

#38 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:37 PM

Whatever the story may or may not be - it's not good news. I just want to say - I did not title this thread 'Amy in bust up with Blake? yes yes yes'. I titled it 'Daily Mail', and I think that the 'bust up' headline is kind of tacky, and trivializes the incident. Amy and Blake - We just want you both to pull through. Blake, if it's true what Amy said, then I applaud you for trying to help her. I wish Amy would get some help - PLEASE Amy, get some help......

#39 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:48 PM

Unfortunately the story has just made Sky News main news page.

#40 littleali

littleali

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:06 PM

"Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other... I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life."
wtffffff?

not good enough for him? sorry but since when?

geeeez loufuckingise

i really hope he aint filling her head with "you dont deserve me" crap and that it was just said in the heat of the moment

god, i just dont know what to say

never, EVER, have i felt this emotional about someone i dont even fucking know, but Amy is different, she is my age, i can identify with her, she is amazing and fuck me, this is a BADDDDD situation

#41 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:44 PM

God.. just when I thought things were getting better pictures of her bloody balletshoes hit me in the face. She doesn't even look like herself in those pictures. It's horrible. Absolutely horrible. I want her to pull through so bad.. Please get help, Amy. Don't be the next Janis.

#42 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:32 PM

I love Amy, but feeling manipulated by Blake's coming here to keep his name in the clear, and pls pardon me, i'll support anyone who is genuine about wanting to take care of themselves, but this seems like a bunch of drug drama in addition to what Amy's other issues are ...cutting, self harming. Drugging with a call girl, after all that has transpired recently, like almost loosing your life due to a three day binge, Amy? If you're strung out, you know what you have to do, and getting away to a quiet retreat ain't it. I have struggled with codependency in my life, and their relationship seems to have all the qualities of one. What's love got to do with this, these pictures, those texts from Amy. don't seem like love to me, and the pictures say it all. One more thing, you never, EVER hit a woman. I don't care if it was provoked, drug fueled or what. EVER!!! And you don't make excuses for it, Amy. i know, this isn't sugar coated with "take care's", and "worried about you's", like i have been i'm very angry at both of them, pushed to the edge with this, and got nothin but tough love now. If they don't heed their family's and friends advice and get back to their humanity with rehab or a stay on a psych ward, then it just seems futile for me to come around here. I won't be witness to two human beings headstrong on a spiral that's so fast out of control and downward. Good luck, guys.

#43 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:04 PM

The posting on Perez Hilton site has 367 (yes three hundred & sixty seven!) comments. And they are not very supportive! She's going to do whatever she wants to do. It's up to her if she wants to sort herself out. Hopefully she will as she is one of the best things to ever come out of the British music scene.

#44 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:06 PM

[quote name='Lainey']
Whatever the story may or may not be - it's not good news. I just want to say - I did not title this thread 'Amy in bust up with Blake? yes yes yes'. I titled it 'Daily Mail', and I think that the 'bust up' headline is kind of tacky, and trivializes the incident.

totally agree with you. call this what it is, without the yes yes yes cutsey play on Rehab!!

#45 Dark_Lucifer

Dark_Lucifer

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:16 PM

I too am mortified about what I saw today in the papers. Felt rather sick seeing those pictures. I'm sorry but whether they are in love which I don't doubt, or not, it is clear to me they need to be apart if this is what it is doing to each other. I mean injecting in between her toes?! Really scary stuff if this is true! I hope she will be ok.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users