43 replies to this topic

#16 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:26 PM

Look-alike, what?! Theres a look-alike in the video? Really...

#17 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:50 PM

She deserves a holiday, but I can see why Mark would be mad too. I don't want a lookalike. I want Amy. :(

#18 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:39 PM

understandabley he'd be upset, but im sure he would put her before work if he was her firend n let her take the holiday again he he was her friend surely he'd want her to be ok n take care of herself having read that the holiday had been booked for a while and was not a lets get out the counrty quick thing, just coincidence, and that there were several 'look-a-likes' on the set, that that must the concept for the video, "many winehouses", kinda seems someone has seen or heard about the look-a-likes n said, we have a story here, thinking also, lily wasnt really in the oh my god video, and daniel merryweather wasnt in the video for stop me, also makes me think twice

#19 Lestrange

Lestrange

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:13 PM

Unless he's been living under a rock for the past few weeks, I'm sure he knows what kind of things have happened in her life recently. Considering so many people got concerned, & want her to get better, you'd have thought her friend would want only the same thing. Mark always seemed a nice, laid back guy; I doubt he was really mad. Probably just tabloid shit stirring

#20 bebek

bebek

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:44 PM

I hope it's not the case. I understand him being upset, but he did some wonderful things for her career (that also brought more attention to his OWN career), so I hope he doesn't give up on her.

#21 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:29 PM

I think this article is a bunch of bull...I mean, this is nothing like pulling a sickie. It's obvious that Amy has some addictions that she needs to take care of, which in my opinion is far more important than career matters. I just want her to get better and I'm sure Mark understands this. I mean, it seems as if most people are concerned for her right now, not mad at her.

#22 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:58 PM

Oh, this is bullshit you guy. I've seen pictures from the shoot and I don't think Amy was meant to be in the video. Mark isn't dumb, he knows she's going through shit. There isn't just one Amy, there are 5 amy look alikes. With different hair colors even. I'll find the pics again and post them

#23 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:02 PM

Ok thanks Mandy. "However at MTV News our sources tell us it was never the intention to feature Amy in the video, whether she was well or not. So we doubt Mark was really upset at her missing the shoot!" (http://www.mtv.co.uk..._upset_with_amy)

#24 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:12 PM

Hah, these pics also confirm that I am IN LOVE with Mark Ronson. Gawd.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Two more

Posted Image

Posted Image

#25 Lestrange

Lestrange

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:14 PM

They're the Amy's I presume? Their outfits aren't very Amy esque ... Mark looks hot in that suit though! Thanks for posting :)

#26 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:21 PM

I'm sure this is a misunderstanding. Mark must realise that she's been having problems.

#27 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 03:27 AM

I'm sure this is a misunderstanding. Mark must realise that she's been having problems.

From BBC News article
Video no-show

"Although tabloid reports claimed Ronson was furious at her absence, film-makers told the BBC they had known all along that Winehouse would not be able to appear. "

#28 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:23 AM

Mark looks hot in that suit though!

Ooh, yes he does. :-)

Thanks for posting Mandy.

#29 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:29 AM

From BBC News article
Video no-show

"Although tabloid reports claimed Ronson was furious at her absence, film-makers told the BBC they had known all along that Winehouse would not be able to appear. "

Thanks! Just idle gossip then...

#30 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 03:31 PM

Who's a lying beach now?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users