26 replies to this topic

#1 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:21 PM

All of us would like to meet Amy and talk to her, right? What do you think of writing a message for her, the message would contain what you would tell her if you had the opportunity. I'm going to think how to summarise my message, but let you my idea just in case you want to join me.

#2 casandrasomes

casandrasomes

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:30 PM

I like this idea of yours doughnout peach. Except I have no clue what I would say. Have you summarised yours up yet?

#3 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:49 PM

My sour jazz lady: I send you this message because I have not found any other way of talking to you. I'm really sad seeing you so black again. Why are you doing this to yourself, Amy? Think that you are the only one who can help yourself, love yourself more, haven't you realised how precious you are. You make us sing, laugh, dream, cry, fight,... you make us lose money (ha,ha!), but we still love you, yes we will love you tomorrow. I have lost my aunt because of drugs, and most of you can feel about yourself has been a constant in my life for a long time. I know what a depression is, I know what feeling lonely is although surrounded by many people. But learning from our mistakes is what makes us stronger. Don't pay attention to bad words, just keep your head high and read these beautiful comments, all for you. THANKS,BLAKE Excuse my English, I'm Spanish Ruth

#4 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:54 PM

how will we send these messages to her? through blake's myspace page? thanks. =) i will post one once i come up with something.

#5 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:40 PM

Blake is a member of this foro, how could we send these messages to him? I'm new here, tell me if you know how. If we can't there's always a possibilty he read this

#6 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:50 PM

You could send him a PM, but then it's better if one person gives him the link to this thread instead of sending him like a million messages. That doesn't mean he will read it though.

#7 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:54 PM

but we can try:nod:

#8 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:04 PM

Yes, sure, you can always try. ;)

#9 casandrasomes

casandrasomes

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:16 PM

Just put them on a PM to Wino.

#10 tayder

tayder

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 04:09 AM

yeah, if that doesnt work send it to his myspace, when i send him messages, he always reads them, but only sometimes replys.

#11 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:18 AM

Is there a way to keep your sent messages longer than 14 days on myspace? Because if he has read it after those 14 days I won't know it.

#12 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 01:15 PM

We send the messages, and we take that risk, Wino do you know him? Can't he answer to you ?

#13 MusicJunky

MusicJunky

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:02 PM

yeah, if that doesnt work send it to his myspace, when i send him messages, he always reads them, but only sometimes replys.

he has replied to your msgs?

#14 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 01:09 AM

I'm going to take my flight this tuesday, I'm dying to see you in Cardiff, I hope this time I could make this dream come true. I'm sending you this message just to tell you how important your voice and feelings are in my life. I want the best for you,as I wanted the best for my aunt,but this time I really hope you can see how blessed you are, and how many people people love you. I have cried today, I was thrilled thinking about this second trip,I know it's a risk,my second one, but still worthwhile If I can listen to your voice so closely. You and Blake are in my prayers,just remember that you are not alone,my sour jazz lady.:angel: for you, this little angel will take care of you,but love yourself more,huh? You mean a lot to me and to my messy world

#15 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:15 PM

Well babe, it looks like our Amy is going to get so rest and take care of some things. I am sooo sorry that things did not work out. But everything happens for a reason and she's tired and does not want to keep going on like this. I hope you don't get too disappointed, just have faith and remember that I got your back, you have been one of the nicest people on here to me. You embraced me when I was new here and I won't forget that. Anything I can do to help, don't hestitate to ask, I will try to get it done (inshallah).

May Allah (saw) guide and protect you and keep you closest to heart, Ameen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users