294 replies to this topic

#1 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 08:17 PM

"I Told You I Was Trouble" is the title of a DVD listed on play.com scheduled for release on November 5th, be this a concert dvd or something else is yet unknown, but as its in the music dvd section id say it was a concert DVD as members have said gigs have been being filmed on various dates http://www.play.com/...&searchsource=1

#2 B-BoyBaby

B-BoyBaby

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 08:19 PM

Whooo!!!!!!!...I have been hoping for this, hopefully either Amy, label, or management thought it would be a good idea to release a concert dvd of Amy

#3 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 08:20 PM

Are we sure this is something official? This is really cool! I saw Blake saying something like that they needed to edit the behind the scenes footage really soon on myspace a couple of weeks ago (or maybe longer, I don't remember).

#4 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 08:25 PM

we'll have to wait to see if its official as no details except the release date and title are available and both could be subject to change but regarding info from people on here saying she was being filmed and Blake doing the backstage stuff id say it all fits for it to be an official release

#5 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 08:39 PM

I just found what he said again: " 22 Jul 2007: ...we need to edit the La Chappelle behind the scenes like fucking a.s.a.p!!! i got 4 hours of footage that we have to cut to 6 min with intro by my baby and then a two minute talk over which we will write out for her to read out over the footage.then we will run the actual track over it..also i need you to burn the latvia behind the scenes onto a d.v.d for me..." Oh gosh, I feel like such a stalker now. :nervous: (I'm already feeling bad about posting this)

#6 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 08:43 PM

this is exciting lol I hope its official! and Sarah . . . at least Blake added you as a friend on myspace . . . :(

#7 Josh

Josh

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 09:01 PM

also i need you to burn the latvia behind the scenes onto a d.v.d for me..."

OMG :scared: Did he really mention Latvia? Are you sure? Coz I'm almost 100% sure Amy has never been here. :smoke:

#8 casandrasomes

casandrasomes

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 09:25 PM

This is awesome. thanks for letting us know! :)

#9 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 09:33 PM

OMG :scared: Did he really mention Latvia? Are you sure? Coz I'm almost 100% sure Amy has never been here. :smoke:

Yes, I directly copied what he said to one of his friends on myspace (this is the part that makes me feel like a stalker Lol).
Maybe the Latvia behind the scenes was for something else he's working on...

#10 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 09:43 PM

Oh, cool if it's official! About time to get a live dvd!

#11 black

black

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 10:40 PM

Great, thanks for the post, looks like it's only for European DVD players though, still could play it on the computer.

#12 Josh

Josh

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:11 PM

Great, thanks for the post, looks like it's only for European DVD players though, still could play it on the computer.

These days many DVD's, especially music DVD's are made to play on every DVD player worldwide, they are the so called Region 0 releases.

#13 black

black

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:21 PM

These days many DVD's, especially music DVD's are made to play on every DVD player worldwide, they are the so called Region 0 releases.

When I click on the link at the beginning of this thread it says region2, would that work? I'm still gonna get it though

#14 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:35 AM

Thanks for the heads-up, Illegall! Yeah, Black - most dvd's these days play worldwide. The only slight problem you might encounter is that a 'European' dvd may play in Black & White in the States. This happened to me with a British dvd a friend sent to me. It doesn't really matter to me, as I love B&W anyway! (and Amy looks amazing in B&W, as we all know!).

#15 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 01:15 AM

That's so cool! You guys are great for finding things about Amy... and clarifying things also. Tks to all of you!:hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users