294 replies to this topic

#31 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 04:55 PM

lol . . . i could do, but that would mean waiting for a month!!! . . . i might speak nicely to my nan . . . she loves me! And plus im trying my luck a bit already for christmas coz i would like a car . . . or Amy's Anchor necklace!!! lol

#32 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:13 PM

Amazon.com US has it listed for preorder. It's 9.99, Region 1 (US and Canada), release date Nov 13. This is really exciting. Didn't someone here mention she was at a show where they filmed her? Can't remember who it was now, but I wonder if this might be the show.

#33 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:51 PM

Amazon.com US has it listed for preorder. It's 9.99, Region 1 (US and Canada), release date Nov 13. This is really exciting. Didn't someone here mention she was at a show where they filmed her? Can't remember who it was now, but I wonder if this might be the show.

Thanks for the info, Kev!! You can't beat that pre-order price - I'm pretty sure they don't raise it..... *rushes to amazon*
I am soooo excited that it's US-compatible - woot!!

#34 trainstobrazil

trainstobrazil

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:23 PM

Oooh the Rehab brits performance is a nice extra I loved it! Including the videos from at least the B2B album would have been good also :( ! Would be nice to have them on DVD.

#35 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:49 PM

Didn't someone here mention she was at a show where they filmed her? Can't remember who it was now, but I wonder if this might be the show.

I posted that Blake was filming her during the Lollapalooza gig. I wasn't there but I did watch it live. Maybe that's what you meant?

#36 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:17 PM

Including the videos from at least the B2B album would have been good also :( ! Would be nice to have them on DVD.

I know - that would have been nice, indeed! Maybe they will put out a dvd with all her videos like they do with some other artists.....

#37 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:23 PM

sounds great!! yeah, the music videos on it would have been perfection, but maybe there'll be a music video dvd one day ;)

#38 kevd7

kevd7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:55 PM

I posted that Blake was filming her during the Lollapalooza gig. I wasn't there but I did watch it live. Maybe that's what you meant?

I found out. it's kylakoolie, most embarrasing gig moment thread under anything amy on page 7. she was there, and filmed!!! haven't seen her around these parts lately, but i'm sure she probably knows

#39 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 04:23 PM

How's that for timing!!Yes, I am crapping myself, wasn't looking my best that night. :blushing: Sorry guys not ignoring you, just have a new job where I actually have work to do, :raincloud: so only really have time to browse rather than post :hug:

#40 kevd7

kevd7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 10:30 PM

i'm sure you're just being hard on yourself. you obvioulsy clicked with the film team to make them want to film you, and i hope you're in it!! Pls let us know when it comes out!!!

#41 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:56 PM

My dad let me use his card to buy this dvd (mine wouldn't work). :D "Region 2 - Will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players." Does this play on any laptop with dvd player too? Anyone know if Play.com is a good website to use?

#42 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:51 PM

"Region 2 - Will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players." Does this play on any laptop with dvd player too?

Anyone know if Play.com is a good website to use?

I bet it would work on a laptop. I think play.com is pretty solid - they have been advertising in music magazines forever, so I think they're fine.

#43 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 07:23 PM

I'm waiting for the dvd coming to cdon.com, it's a scandinavian music&dvd store online. They don't have this yet to pre order. I can't wait!!

#44 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:42 PM

Boyf has said he'll buy as part of my xmas pressie, but I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#45 kevd7

kevd7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:55 PM

can't remember if you said, remember which song you were getting down to?, so as to identify you. they could edit it though, and place you somewhere else I suppose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users