80 replies to this topic

#1 fineeyes

fineeyes

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 08:22 PM

So far no details or confirmation, but supposedly Amy was arrested in Norway. http://www.holymoly....orway-1698.html :cry:

#2 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 08:24 PM

i really hope that's a garbage story. how could "close sources" not know if it was possesion or domestic violence? i mean, it sounds very fake, hopefully it is. my goodness.

#3 fineeyes

fineeyes

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 08:26 PM

how could "close sources" not know if it was possesion or domestic violence?

Good point. My heart skipped about ten beats when I read the headline, so I really hope it is just garbage. I was hoping to find other websites covering it, either confirming or denying, but so far nothing :(.

#4 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:00 PM

Something tells me this is crap. Why would sources call some website called Holy Moly and not anybody else?

#5 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:02 PM

OMG . . . i nearly died when i read the title! Its a good point . . . if a "close source" doesnt know if its possesion or domestic violence, then im not going to believe it until I hear something more reliable! I tried to find another site saying about it too, but i cant find anything either!

#6 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:05 PM

You would figure that by now somebody else would have picked it up.

#7 deesoulbabe

deesoulbabe

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:07 PM

The title made me feel physically sick. I am glad to hear that there is no more information. I bet this is just another load of media rubbish.

#8 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:10 PM

i only hope she's ok. Love you my sour jazz lady

#9 tayder

tayder

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:37 PM

oh god. i hope this isnt true :/

#10 fineeyes

fineeyes

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 12:35 AM

I think they are using the same so-called sources, but it is running as the top headline on this Norwegian tabloid site... http://www.kjendis.n.../18/515466.html I keep trying to get a translation for this but I can't seem to. Anyone read Norwegian?

#11 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 12:52 AM

The Daily Telegraph has just posted, citing the same source, gossip website Holy Moly.

#12 casandrasomes

casandrasomes

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:11 AM

Hope this isn't true. I have my fingers crossed for ya Amy!

#13 thejadeisme

thejadeisme

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:22 AM

I hope it is true!! It will get her away from the leech and the drugs, even it if is only temp.
thejadeisme, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Aug 2007.

#14 SueWahoo

SueWahoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 02:55 AM

Howdy peoples! I took a look at the Norwegian site. It says that the police received a tip that a person was trying to procure narcotics. It also says that both Amy and Blake were brought in for questioning and, for the most part, the police are declining to talk about it so are her management until they get the full story. An ambulance was called but cancelled after a short while. It also says that after the Copenhagen concert, her manager went back to London and then the problems started (but I don't know what they are talking about here - Sue). They take a lot of info from the Daily Mirror but I don't see anything on the site. It does say that the Daily Mirror is reporting that the police have confirmed arresting Amy for narcotics possession. Oh, I just noticed that under one of the pictures, it says that Blake will or has been arrested also. Sue

#15 fineeyes

fineeyes

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:52 AM

Thanks for the translation, Sue. Those details make it seem real, though I'm confused why they keep citing the Daily Mail when there is nothing on their site about the arrest. I'm really worried. I can't wait for British news sources to wake up and post something about this! :-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users