15 replies to this topic

#1 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:09 PM

is it just me, or are posts missing in Amy Arrested under the Amy Articles section? And I thought there was a thread about this under Anything Amy that seems to be missing as well. I know I posted in both today on the subject and for some reason they are not there.

#2 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:13 PM

I know the one under Amy articles is only showing the first page for me ...... I think something like this happened before a little while ago when posts got lost!:shrug: Glad its not just my computer being stupid though! lol

#3 kevd7

kevd7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:16 PM

little legs to the rescue:applause:yeah, seems this did happen before and then it just reappeared one day. wasn't there a thread under Anything Amy too or am I trippin'?

#4 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:20 PM

lol Yh i think there was a thread under anything amy too, perhaps one of the moderaters merged it with the thread in Amy Articles?!?! but its not there any more! lol Your keeping me up Kev . . . well actually giving me an excuse not to go to bed!!! lol

#5 kevd7

kevd7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:24 PM

go to bed, little legs..the sandman is calling you lol

#6 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:26 PM

But i dont want to . . . im watching Take That on the telly! Bye

#7 kevd7

kevd7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:29 PM

i'm tellin' lol

#8 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:30 PM

lol im really going this time!

#9 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:43 PM

Shit mate.. I was actually really confused for a second.. I'm not a 100% sober, but I could swear I posted in the Amy Arrested thread. Glad it's not just me and my brews haha. Anyway.. Have a good night/weekend everyone. I'll be back here after the concert on Monday to tell you all how she blew me away :) baaaah I can't wait.

#10 kevd7

kevd7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:30 AM

no, it's not you RuggedSmoove. This has happened before where there was a merge of one thread into another. Maybe that's what happened here. Frustrating, this is such an important story which we can't communicate on. Can't wait for your concert experiences. any chance you'll remember the song set ? I'm so excited for you!!!

#11 fineeyes

fineeyes

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:08 AM

I posted the new of Amy's arrest in Anything Amy because it didn't really have an article attached to it at the time, but now that there is news coverage I guess it was moved to Articles. But yeah I can't see any of the new posts, only the first page :(.

#12 Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 08:50 AM

Yeah, I noticed! I posted an article, and you can't see it, but when you click "Add reply", its shows posts that aren't appearing in the thread.

#13 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 12:17 PM

Is this the thread your referring to? http://www.amywineho...ad.php?tid=1341 Please provide a link next time. Can you see all the pages now? It seems that when two threads are merged some of the posts go missing so I had to recount and rebuild the statistics. Hope it worked.

#14 kevd7

kevd7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:00 PM

thanks Wino. I thought that's what happened as it occurred before when someone merged threads on the MOBO's a while back. When they are merged all you see is the first page. All my posts seem to be there now. Maybe some safeguards can be put in place so this doesn't happen again. I felt bad for this person who thought her post had been deleted for content reasons Post: #64RE: Amy arrested? I'd like to know where my post went. If it's been deleted I'm really dissapointed and find no point in participating on the forum if I can't be honest. I love Amy as much as any of us here, but the truth is the truth.

#15 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:34 PM

Thanks for sorting out the problem Wino:hug:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users