85 replies to this topic

#1 LisaliciA

LisaliciA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:10 AM

Hello there guys,

I came back from Amy's concert in Amsterdam a few hours ago and I'm still hyped up... she was PERFECT.

I saw her back in Februari at a really small venue, so I didn't expect much yesterday - you know, lots of people, less intimacy...

But I was wrong. Very wrong.
We came there at 18.00 (doors opened at 18.30) and we
got our place: front row, exactly in the middle...:applause:

Half an hour listening to the Dutch singer Alain Clark... which was alright, he brought his father on stage and everyone was going crazy for his father instead of him =P

So... after 1,5 hour (I guess) the band came on... introduced Amy... who was not there yet, and all of a sudden she ran on stage.

We all know Amy is always trying to be nice, looking content, thanking people... but this time she was all hyped up, making lots an lots of jokes, laughing every 5 minutes and kissing Blake after every 2 songs and than ranning back on stage again - she looked
EXTREMELY HAPPY

She said:

Amy: "I didn't plan my outfit. Not like with people above or under me... Now I wish i put on some proper underwear guys!"
Guy: "We'll forgive you"
Amy: "Thanks" *laughing*
_ _ _ _ _

Amy looks @ Blake
Amy @ Zalon: "Do you like his hair?" *Zalon nods*
Amy @ audience: "He got his hair cut today"
Girl: "We wanna see him"
Amy: "NO! You can't see him" *makes dissing sound with mouth and laughs*
_ _ _ _ _

*looks @ Blake* "My man is the best man in the world.. yep he is"
_ _ _ _ _

"I've had a great time in Amsterdam, we've enjoyed ourselves very much... We just came from Norway *laughs and rolls eyes* We liked it... but we REALLY like Amsterdam!"
_ _ _ _ _

*Amy pretends to fall* - *Zalon reacts really quick trying to catch her but Amy was just joking* - *Amy laughs really really hard*
_ _ _ _ _

*Guitarist (I'll never remember his name...) talks to Amy about changing the setlist (Guess the show was too long, it was about 80 / 90 minutes)
Amy: I'm not gonna change anything... Fuckery fuckery fuckery!!! (as in: I wanna do Me and MrJ)
_ _ _ _ _

*Looks at backing vocals*... 'they are my man, they really are" - looks at Blake "you are my ONLY man"
_ _ _ _ _

"We would love to stay longer, we'd love to... but we wanna get really drunk tonight, sorry!"

_ _ _ _ _

Anyway I'll post more tonight, I gotta go now...
Amy was REALLY enjoying herself, constantly laughing,
it might be the weed but she's doing fine right now...
She's was also really busy with her dress (I don't know how she managed to put her b00bs like that without them popping out... it was pure art =P Oh and you can see her underwear in one of the pics... I might put on some vid's tonight, don't know if they're any good)

Amy waving at me

#2 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:44 AM

I still can't believe how happy she looked! She was so talkative, constantly cracking jokes, smiling.. Sassy! She really seemed to be enjoying herself. Tracklist (obviously not in this order): Rehab You Know I'm No Good Me & Mr. Jones Just Friends Back To Black Love Is A Losing Game Tears Dry On Their Own Wake Up Alone Some Unholy War (starting out with the slow version) He Can Only Hold Her Addicted (first song she did) I Heard Love Is Blind Cupid You're Wondering Now Hey Little Rich Girl Monkey Man Valerie Oh and she did the lauryn hill thing too. -Instead of "you're wondering now" she once sang "blablablablabla" and followed it up with a cheeky smile :D haha had people going WTF?! -She changed "did you have to go to jail" to "you don't have to go to jail". -She had two drinks, in case anyone was wondering. And she didn't exactly sip on them. -She dedicated Wake Up Alone to Blake. I think it was about 70 minutes btw. She came on at 21:20 and left at 22:30. -- AAAAAAAAH I can't believe she was waving at you. I'm so jealous haha. I'm the bitch screaming "get a room" but unfortunately she didn't react and the people around me gave me looks that could kill lol lol Really though, she left the stage about 10 times and at first I thought it was cute, but it got..dunnow.. somewhat annoying I guess. Btw, did someone throw her a belt!? LOL The girl I was with took a picture of me and Heshima (if I didn't mix their names up that is) and he was so sweet!:thumbup: I'll post it up as soon as I get it :)

#3 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:49 AM

wow, this sounds amazing. and yay for 70 minutes!!;) great pics!!! she looks good too. 5 more days for me. can't wait. glad she's feeling happy.

#4 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:56 AM

Im glad you guys had a great time! and it seems like Amy had a good night too! Nice to see your pics . . . I like her dress!lol Thanks

#5 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:25 AM

haha the dress was wayyy too short to be performing in haha. She said it's a dress for 'face to face contact' lol

#6 museradio

museradio

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:39 AM

It was a great evening. I didn't expect she would sing that great, because of all the stories. And she had also fun. But it was way too short. About 80 minutes... Ohh..by the way, we met Heshima and Zalon on our way back. They were great too (with the whole band). Here are the pics! [attachment=739] [attachment=740]

#7 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:44 AM

cool that you met them, sounds great. oh, and be happy with the 20 minutes more, compared to the last gigs ;)

#8 MrsJones*

MrsJones*

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:50 AM

Ohh ! I'm so happy ! Glad to see she's enjoying herself ! =D &i'm so jealous she waved at you !

#9 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:52 AM

It was a great evening.
I didn't expect she would sing that great, because of all the stories.
And she had also fun.
But it was way too short. About 80 minutes...
Ohh..by the way, we met Heshima and Zalon on our way back. They were great too (with the whole band).
Here are the pics!

ahh you got to meet both of them :) I was just looking for Zalon when he ran off haha.

#10 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 11:18 AM

This was very nice to read. Great to hear she was laughing and interacting with the crowd. I really hope she stays like this. Thank you all for your posts.

#11 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 11:35 AM

Just read a very positive (Dutch) review! :) The girl is back!

#12 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 11:53 AM

THESE ARE FABULOUS NEWS SHE WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY I'M HAPPY TOO THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS THREAD THE PICTURES SHOW THE GOOD VIBES:kiss:[/i]

#13 JustMe

JustMe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 12:22 PM

Thank You for shearing! It was really interesting to read. Ah...I live in UK now,I want to see Amy's gig, but I don't have friends who like Amy and I don't want to go alone.....And I missed, all ticket are sod out for this tour....

#14 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 12:28 PM

Aww . . . I was the same JustMe, i dont have any friends who like Amy, but luckly, i managed to persuade my dad to get tickets for Birmingham, and he has to drive me for 4 hours to get there! Hope you get to see Amy at some point :hug:

#15 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 01:39 PM

The whole gig is on youtube!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users