49 replies to this topic

#31 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:38 PM

Things like this never get written about her in the papers do they!

No, you sure don't. Amy is just the sweetest - remember the scene in 'Buzzcocks' when she was so lovely to the old man with the sweeties cuz the others were making fun of him? Well, that says it all right there. The best buy dvd was cool, too - she's so normal and down to earth - no ego there.
  • larahd4 likes this

#32 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:40 PM

You know what, that would have to be the best bit for me.....

For me too, and it wasn't even about me! Just to know how nice she is...

#33 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:56 PM

It's incredible how nice she was to you! I mean, she must be tired and stressed and busy, but she still was so friendly! That says a lot about a person. Not all the stupid stories in the newspapers.

#34 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:19 AM

...I hate you two lol Haha nah I'm glad you two had such a fantastic time, I'm just green with envy, that's all haha.

#35 justine

justine

No

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 03:53 PM

Hi Sarah, hi Byron, it was so nice to meet you two after the concert. I just wished you could have stayed a little longer. Actually, I waited till Amy came to the bus (you could recognize me in the video, but you would have to look really close.) The situation was quite unreal with all the paparazzi and cameras and bodyguards and some fans ( I don't even remember that there were that many people). Well, the bus then left at once. Meanwhile I am back home and uploaded the videos : Addicted Unholy war LiaLG http://www.youtube.c...?v=o9S99yCZ-0M. Now I am working at the pics. cheers, Tatjana

#36 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:15 PM

Hi Sarah, hi Byron,
it was so nice to meet you two after the concert. I just wished you could have stayed a little longer. Actually, I waited till Amy came to the bus (you could recognize me in the video, but you would have to look really close.) The situation was quite unreal with all the paparazzi and cameras and bodyguards and some fans ( I don't even remember that there were that many people). Well, the bus then left at once.
Meanwhile I am back home and uploaded the videos :
Addicted
Unholy war
LiaLG http://www.youtube.c...?v=o9S99yCZ-0M.
Now I am working at the pics.
cheers,
Tatjana

Hey, it was great to meet you to!!!
Your videos are great, nice and clear!!!
Cant wait to see the pictures!
I am glad you had a great time, it was a shame that you werent there earlier so we could have all met eacher other outside!
B

#37 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:21 PM

Hey Tatjana, thanks for the videos! It was really nice to see you there! A nice surprise. I hope you had a nice trip back home. She looked quite bored during LIALG, especially right after it. But then as soon as she sang the first line of Valerie she completely changed again. Oh that girl that was yelling during some Unholy War, she was really pissing me off! She also yelled the words drunk and donut. Then I guess the security man came to tell her to calm down because she was annoying the hell out of us. PS: Byron did you get my e-mail, because I can come to London!

#38 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 09:36 PM

you lucky dogs, what a love fest...i can feel it in your posts!! I posted a video a while back of Amy greeting her fans in Boston and offering to put them on the guest list 'cause they didn't have tix. She is a sweetie...

#39 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:06 PM

Hi Sarah, yes got your email, have replied today as very busy catching up on work!
----
THis is a picture that Sarah found, you can see me in the background!
Everyone at worked has printed it out..one person put a bubble from Amys head, as looks like she is thinking "oh no not you again"
Posted Image

#40 DJ92

DJ92

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:26 PM

thanks for you reviews!! you seemed to have a great time, and you are so lucky amy talked to you the chorists are very nice, on scene or after the show in Paris we talked with them too, they said it's very cool to work with Amy and lot of things I think Amy is really nice with people who like her lol with the "oh no not you again" bubble

#41 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:33 PM

Hi Sarah, yes got your email, have replied today as very busy catching up on work!
----
one person put a bubble from Amys head, as looks like she is thinking "oh no not you again"

lol

Sorry I'm always so "did you get my e-mail, did you get my text, did you get my this did you get my that"... I'm just nervous about not getting a ticket for the London gig in time.

#42 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:37 PM

----
THis is a picture that Sarah found, you can see me in the background!
Everyone at worked has printed it out..one person put a bubble from Amys head, as looks like she is thinking "oh no not you again"
Posted Image

lol.lol.lol.

#43 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 08:35 PM

lol.lol.lol.

HAHA lovely..

#44 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:50 PM

Found some more videos on Youtube. These, our videos and Tatjana's videos are the only ones I found:

Rehab
Back To Black
I love how she changed the songs a little bit. She sang really well.

You should see me sitting here, with an enormous smile on my face while watching this videos. lol

#45 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:03 PM

Found some more videos on Youtube. These, our videos and Tatjana's videos are the only ones I found:

Rehab
Back To Black
I love how she changed the songs a little bit. She sang really well.

You should see me sitting here, with an enormous smile on my face while watching this videos. lol

ooohh got goosebumps on back to black

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users