- - - - -

What are the top three questions...

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:52 PM

You would ask Amy, if you were able to? What would you just have to know?

#2 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:11 PM

lol . . . ths is kind of a random one we briefly discussed once in the BORED Thread . . . What does she actually buy from McDonalds? lol . . . well we have seen her eating fries, but does she get a burger with it! lol

#3 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:42 PM

I've always wondered what inspired her to write Love Is A Losing Game. I've seen footage of her singing it, where you can see and hear she's getting really emotional, so.. yeah I'd ask her what happened back then. I'll have to think about the other two questions..

#4 Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:57 AM

Wow...lol Where does she shop for dresses and shoes? What size shoe does she wear and something else. Dunno know what. lol

#5 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2007 - 01:30 AM

lol . . . ths is kind of a random one we briefly discussed once in the BORED Thread . . .
What does she actually buy from McDonalds? lol

. . . well we have seen her eating fries, but does she get a burger with it! lol

the BORED thread is way too long and I tried to look at it earlier today and got confused.lol

#6 tayder

tayder

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 01:34 PM

i would ask her if going back to blake after all that had happened, if it was really worth it. and if how her and lily allen got into argueing (even though there not now) i would also ask if the fans annoy her coming up to her all the time, and wanting to just talk to her. oh and id ask for a hug :] thats four but yeah everyone wants a hug from amy haha

#7 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:41 PM

I realized that I did not ask my 3 questions??? 1. Who is "Just Friends about? 2. If I could spend one week with her, I'd do a whole segment. "A week in the life of Amy Winehouse: a fans perspective. 3. If she could do a cover of 'Natural Woman' just for me studio made and pressed.

#8 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:01 PM

and if how her and lily allen got into argueing (even though there not now)

I think the only one arguing was Lily. Amy always said just nice things about her when asked.;)

I would ask about her cats, do they eat regular cat food, and bring mice to the kitchen.lol

And then i would ask how much she has a say in her outfits, does she choose them herself these days like she did in the frank era.

And i'd ask for a hug too.:hug:

#9 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:19 PM

1. In my fav track Best Friends....is Stephanie and Paulette 100% refference to Grease 2, if not what the hell is it? 2. What is her favourite song ever? 3. Can I hang out with her while she records and writes the new album in the studio (yeah right)

#10 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:25 PM

#2 good one byron

#11 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:30 PM

#2 good one byron

Yeah, I always want to know this.
If I meet people or get introduced to people, in pubs clubs or anywhere I am always like "what music do you like" "whats your fav album erver" "whats your fav song" - lol, I really grill people.
My friends think its strange.
I want to know Amys fav song of her own, if you know what I mean!!!

#12 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:33 PM

haha. I always want to know where people are from!lol but yes I know what you mean! I would love to know too. along with her favorite movie ever and favorite book ever.

#13 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:36 PM

I think the only one arguing was Lily. Amy always said just nice things about her when asked.;)

I would ask about her cats, do they eat regular cat food, and bring mice to the kitchen.lol

And then i would ask how much she has a say in her outfits, does she choose them herself these days like she did in the frank era.

And i'd ask for a hug too.:hug:

omg she has cats wow. has anyone got any pictures of them??
and i would ask for a hug too =]

#14 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:44 PM

I would ask her if she has a biographer, and if not, why not? and if not, would she please write her autobiography before I get too old!!!lol

#15 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:35 PM

I would ask her if she has a biographer, and if not, why not?

and if not, would she please write her autobiography before I get too old!!!lol

Doesn't seem like an autobiography, but it's something...

http://www.amazon.co...94197617&sr=1-4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users