43 replies to this topic

#1 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:54 PM

I'm really sad about all this with Blake, I know she must be so worried and low. AMY DO NOT CANCEL YOUR CONCERTS,PLEASE, WE ALSO NEED YOU, AND WE HAVE SPENT SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR DREAMS COME TRUE. BLAKE IS YOUR HAPPINESS, YOU ARE OUR HAPPINESS, PLEASE!WHY AM I ALWAYS SO UNLUCKY,THIS IS MY SECOND TIME,PLEASE!

#2 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2007 - 04:46 PM

I don't know if anyone will want to see her in this state. She is not known for great performances under stress. I know you want to see her live, so do I but I can wait until she is well enough to do it.

#3 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 05:01 PM

I don't know if anyone will want to see her in this state. She is not known for great performances under stress. I know you want to see her live, so do I but I can wait until she is well enough to do it.

Completely agree.
I've spent a lot of money to go and see Amy in two weeks too, but I'd rather see that money being wasted than seeing Amy perform in a horrible state.

PS: I highly doubt Amy is going to get to read these threads you're making Ruth, and to be honest I don't think it's necessary to be posting them when there are already many other existing threads in which this could be posted.

#4 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 05:22 PM

I KNOW, THE FIRST THING I WANT IS HER TO BE OK. BUT TRY TO UNDERSTAND, I LOVE HER, AND I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY,BUT WHY? I THOUGHT SHE WAS BETTER, THAT SHE WANTED TO WORK TO BE STRONG AND GET HER ENERGY BACK, THAT'S WHY I BOUGHT THE FLIGHT TICKETS, IF SHE IS GOING TO BE OK, IT'S ALL RIGHT,BUT HER VOICE IS THE FIRST ONE I HEAR IN THE MORNINGS, SHE GIVES ME STRENGTH TO BE HAPPY. I KNOW I'M ACTING LIKE A CHILD. I'M SORRY,JUST A BAD DAY
sorry

#5 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 05:51 PM

Why? well let's see.. the cops went to her house, opened her door with a fucking crowbar, raided the place for 3 hours and now the man she loves is going to be locked up for years. I know you love her, but you're not the only one. And you're not the only one missing out, AGAIN. I'm really sorry for you, I am.. but please just.. cut down on the caps locking and thread making. I'm sorry for being a complete bitch, but Sarah is right and it's getting somewhat annoying.

#6 Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 06:49 PM

I agree...she needs to have time off in order to get herself together. At least a three to six month break...

As for the threads...typing in all caps isn't necessary, as its considering rude. And it could have been posted in another thread..:)

#7 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:00 PM

I agree we're all worried, but also hoping she'll know we are and want oll the best for her.

#8 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:07 PM

Well she said she's sorry...Ruth is a sensitive person dealing with alot. As for Amy reading this you never ever know, hell she reads tabloids and Blake has been on so...hey it's a possiblity. You can't stop folks from posting what they want no matter how valid/non-valid we feel it is. Keep your head up Ruth, good times are coming...:hug:

#9 Guest_mdg3333_*

Guest_mdg3333_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:15 AM

I agree...she needs to have time off in order to get herself together. At least a three to six month break...

As for the threads...typing in all caps isn't necessary, as its considering rude. And it could have been posted in another thread..:)

I agree...:smoke:

#10 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:20 AM

please,stop it, i'm sorry, i'm sorry, I'm just having a bad day,week, ohhhhhhh,just ignore me ok, I won't say anything more.I'M SORRYand if i say you wouldn't understand,I'M SORRY

#11 Guest_mdg3333_*

Guest_mdg3333_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:23 AM

Amy is just like one of us. She is going threw a fucked up situation and if she needs time to get her shit together with all that is going on that is what she needs to do. I would love to see nothing more than Amy doing her thang, but right now if I were her I would be like fuck people. I don't think she is too worried about performing when her man is locked up. If she can pull threw with it that's good, if not, that's alright too...Sorry to be so upfront with this but it's the truth...That's how I would be...

#12 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:29 AM

I really couldn't blame Amy if she decided to take a break from performing right now - she has had the shock of her life. The love of her life, her whole world, is facing extremely serious criminal charges, and could be locked up for a very long time. I know I would be pretty devastated if I were her. She must be absolutely distraught. I don't think it would be that easy for her just to pick up and carry on with the tour - but you never know. She needs to do what's best for her.

#13 Guest_mdg3333_*

Guest_mdg3333_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:32 AM

It's o.k. doughnout peach. I go threw my shit too. There is alot going on in this fucked up world which we all live in. Just to let you know, I am not here to attack you in anyway. I got my own shit that I am going threw. But I see your passion for Winehouse and it's o.k. to be upset about this shit. Plus you said that your having a bad week and you have every right to vent. My favorite saying "Fuck People". You know what your about and you don't need others to make you feel worse about your situation...Don't sweat it. You did nothing wrong but expressed yourself and if you can't do that then there is no need to be on here because this forum is about expressing yourself and Amy ofcoarse...Be easy.

#14 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:58 AM

It's o.k. doughnout peach. I go threw my shit too. There is alot going on in this fucked up world which we all live in. Just to let you know, I am not here to attack you in anyway. I got my own shit that I am going threw. But I see your passion for Winehouse and it's o.k. to be upset about this shit. Plus you said that your having a bad week and you have every right to vent. My favorite saying "Fuck People". You know what your about and you don't need others to make you feel worse about your situation...Don't sweat it. You did nothing wrong but expressed yourself and if you can't do that then there is no need to be on here because this forum is about expressing yourself and Amy ofcoarse...Be easy.

Nicely said...I've said before the reason most of us are all here is because we feel some sort of emotional bond throught Amy's music. We might have gone through something or is still going through something...and Amy represents what hurts, what's fragile, our stubborness/rebelliousness and maybe what couldn't say/articulate for ourselves. But like everything else...this too shall pass...

#15 Guest_mdg3333_*

Guest_mdg3333_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2007 - 03:11 AM

You said it right blakmamba76...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users