• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2007 - 04:13 AM

http://www.thesun.co...ticle465164.ece

It's SUN...so...you know the deal...

AMY WINEHOUSE went into meltdown on stage last night hours after visiting her husband in jail.

The star appeared drunk and turned her gig into a crazed tribute to hubby BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL, which had fans booing and walking out.

Jailbird ... Blake

Hundreds left Birmingham’s NIA on the first night of her 17-date UK tour.

Fielder-Civil is in London’s Pentonville Prison accused of GBH and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

Earlier yesterday she had visited him inside for the first time since his arrest on Thursday last week.

During the gig Amy had to be supported by her band as she almost collapsed in tears.

And as fans tired of the mumbling star and began booing, Amy turned on her audience.

Mug

She said: “Let me tell you something. First of all, if you’re booing you’re a mug for buying a ticket.

“Second to all the people booing — just wait till my husband gets out.”

Amy changed the words of her songs to make reference to Fielder-Civil.

During Back To Black she added the word “Blakey” and at the end of the song she slurred: “Nothing’s going to bring my husband back.”

Before singing Wake Up she announced: “This is for my husband.”

Crazed ... Amy on stage

WENN
The shambolic performance saw her stumble about and crash into a guitar stand. Dressed in a tight black miniskirt and with her see-through top showing off her black bra, at one point her boobs almost popped out after she lost her balance.

Her closing number was Valerie but before she got to the end she stopped singing, dropped the microphone and walked off stage.

Fan James Dyas was one of those who walked out demanding his money back.

He said: “She came on stage half an hour late. She managed four songs but was slurring her words and swaying all over the place.

“She fell into the guitar stand and dropped the microphone — it was atrocious.

“The song she dedicated to her husband was so bad it was like swinging a cat round your head.”

The Rehab star only went on stage after being allowed to visit her hubby on remand.

The tearful singer was ushered through the back door of the jail.

A warder then made her run her fingers through her hair and undo her trademark beehive style to prove she was hiding no drugs.

Fits

Amy tried to visit her man on Tuesday but was turned away in tears because his mum had already taken his only visiting slot that day.

I can also reveal that Amy has not been taking medication she needs to control terrifying brain seizures.

She has suffered a string of fits in recent months and has been checked over at a private clinic.

Pals say Amy relied on Fielder-Civil when the seizures struck.

One friend who has witnessed her collapse said: “Her parents are really worried. Having fits on top of taking class A drugs is not a good combination.

“The fits are scary. She had a funny turn the other week and was foaming at the mouth.”

A spokesman for Amy said last night: “It’s been a really emotional time for Amy but she was determined to do the gig.

“She broke down on stage a couple of times with real tears. That real emotion is why people love her, but it’s just really heightened at the moment."

#2 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 06:13 AM

i can really appreciate what a difficult time she is going through in her personal life, but to have it carry over in such an unprofessional and messy way into her stage performance is just a shame. Amy is a beloved artist for many like myself, and i couldn't bear to see her in such bad shape on stage.

i question the veracity of all that seizure stuff. i understood she was checked out after the O.D. and found to be fine.

#3 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2007 - 06:22 AM

Yeah the last part and a few bits in between are like WTH??? But you're right, if she wasn't ready don't go or take it slow do a smaller set. She needs a super-strong support system...possibly including a good therapist, she's VERY passive-aggressive/self-defeating.

#4 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 06:44 AM

I don't even want to read that article. The title says enough.

#5 MissGuitar85

MissGuitar85

I observe, I don't chase

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 07:46 AM

If she wasnt ready she should just taken it easy. she really needs to get help . its just sad

#6 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 08:20 AM

well, here's another one...

http://uk.news.launc...tml&e=l_news_dm

#7 Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:05 AM

ahh. That's painful to read. :( I understand she is going through a tough time, missing her husband, but it really wasn't fair to those who paid their money to see a good show.

#8 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 11:32 AM

I love Amy but somebody needs to get her some help fast. It seems she is on the verge of a breakdown and it something tragic can happen. I think it is time for an intervention. I am not saying this to knock her or put her down but she has so much talent and potential and she is very close to throwing it all away and I don't want to see that happen.

#9 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 11:43 AM

i knew all these kinds of articles would be printed today:(
but to be honest, Amy was not in a good way! If she carries on in the state she is in, she is gonna get a really bad reputation for live performances. I think someone needs to be firm with her and stop her getting alcohol/drugs!:cry:

#10 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:09 PM

I feel sad for Amy, but if there's any truth in this I also feel very bad for her fans who paid for tickets to this disastrous gig. There seems little point in her touring in this condition, but also I worry what she will do if not working. Her career, not to mention her health, are in jeopardy and she doesn't seem to care. How can anyone help her if she refuses to face facts?

#11 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:53 PM

If my girls fighting some unholy war
I will be behind her.

#12 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:24 PM

http://www.dailymail...in_page_id=1773

And this one has video footage...

#13 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:29 PM

sure, she must let a doctor help her. It could be not understood but if a psychiatrist could medicate her according to what she really needed right now, She would get her strength back to carry on her life and face her circumnstances without harming herself. my saviour said to me once: your brain is the only organ that is always working,it is perfectly normal that it can need some help sometimes. It has to be fixed so you can find your peace again and face your problems with that little joy you need right now. After this you will find your strength.Don't be stubborn you will help Blake better if you are really healthy

#14 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:17 PM

I don't think she can carry on like this. She needs help. I hope she can surive this as a winner, get ehrself together, with help of others.

#15 curehead

curehead

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:52 PM

was just on radio 1 that her management said the tour will go on....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users