#1 Stuart

Stuart

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:38 PM

http://www.heatworld...drugs than ever

As Amy is found wandering the streets in the early hours of the morning, Blake's mother, Georgette Fielder-Civil, claims the star is taking more drugs than ever. A sad irony considering her friends and family thought Amy would finally get her act together and kick drugs with Blake in jail. Georgette is quoted as saying: "Amy is still using drugs when Blake's in prison. She is using more cocaine and heroin now than ever. She can't stop crying and keeps saying all she wants is peace. She's not eating or sleeping properly and is in pieces." She added that, "Amy's having trouble getting her head together about anything right now. It's desperately sad and we're all so worried about her mental and emotional well-being. She needs professional help."

I'm unsure about Blakes step mum.. never came to a decision if she's trustworthy or not... hm.. :indifferent:

Time's a healer, Amy.. hold in there girl. x

#2 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:41 PM

The link doesn't work.

I don't know if it's true that she said that stuff, but if it is she needs to stfu. No wonder "Amy's having trouble getting her head together" when even the people closest to her are talking to the media.

#3 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:51 PM

She's been the Daily mail's best friend for months

#4 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:59 PM

Whenever I read something about what a family member of Amy says, I click it away because I think they made it all up.
Maybe I just reconsider that thought and believe that Blake's mom really did speak to the media? I don't know what to trust anymore.

(PS: Stuart, your sig is sooo pretty)

#5 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 07:14 PM

If this is true, there are more constructive things Blake's mum could be doing than talking to the press. Maybe she feels that it's the only way to get through to Amy, but I'm just not convinced that's the case. Still I guess it's chaos for everyone...

#6 Stuart

Stuart

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:02 PM

The way to get Amy think straight - let's not let her think we care about a new album, new single.. whatever. If Back to Black's done this to Amy just imagine her state after another album - maybe it'll give her a scare.. no one knows. I really really truely want a new album.. but don't want Amy in a mess with the money I bought the album with.. sorry.. it's just my view on things. Whe n I hear shit about Amy even if it's made up I get a little urrghh again. I just wish everyone would let her live her life, there's worse than her out there! I fucking love this woman more than I loved my ex.. hahaha.

#7 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:16 PM

So you agree with the boycott Blake's parents proposed?

#8 jazlyn

jazlyn

Shangri-La

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 09:35 PM

Amy herself said that the reason things got so bad before was because when she and Blake broke up she had nothing to do with her time except go to the pub. She said she went there before it even opened and banged on the door until they opened it or lived in the pool hall. I think she needs music to take her away from her daily life for a few hours a day and give her something to concentrate on.

And don't take this story at face value. They don't know her motives.

#9 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:22 PM

So you agree with the boycott Blake's parents proposed?

People love the drama too much, her album sale shoot up everytime she's in these bloody rags! Go figure. Instead issue like New Orleans still has homeless and hungry from Hurricane Katrina, I have to see people taking others lives for granted in instead of honouring that the woman in real pain, it makes me livid!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users