Photo
- - - - -

FRIENDS and FANS of Amy Winehouse... what's wrong?!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:43 PM

If we were near her, we could try to help her. We are here because we care about her and we want to protect her, that's why we have created this beautiful and united family. Those paparazzi are vultures, how could you see a girl in that state of mind and take pictures instead of protecting her. The guilt should kill them. You are not the one to judge us, we are helping her with our messages, with sweet or hard words to make her wake up, we are here every single day looking forward reading some good news about her health, we travel long distances as far as our money allows us, you are not the one who can tell us how to behave.

"Can I see another's woe,
And not be in sorrow too?
Can I see another's grief,
And not seek for kind relief?

Can I see a falling tear,
And not feel my sorrow's share?
Can a father see his child
Weep, nor be with sorrow fill'd?

Can a mother sit and hear
And infant groan, an infant fear?
No,no!never can it be!
Never,never can it be!
[...]"
William Blake

#32 curehead

curehead

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:45 PM

What's with the random poem? If you read the full poem it has no relation to Amy Winehouse. Sorry if that sounds insensitive, but have you ever felt the way you do towards winehouse to another person/celebrity/singer etc

#33 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:05 AM

Ruth ignore that...the comment has no relation to what the post is about.

#34 curehead

curehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:41 PM

Can I ask why you asked Ruth to ignore it?
If my post had no relation to the thread, then nor does her poem
I'm sure Ruth is strong enough to reply herself
Thank you tho blackmamba for your input

#35 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:46 PM

I've already done it.
my poem is about those who ignore the pain of others. This fight is between you and me, don't you dare to tell her anything.
These are my last words. This is out of the thread.
:warisnottheanswer:

#36 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:08 PM

Keep the attitude.

Delusional to the facts (that she abuses drugs) and wishing her the best of health are two different things.

Know your battles before you fight them.

Sorry to start this off again guys but I am taking exception to what this person is saying.

I have no wish to fight any battles, I come on this forum because I want tobe in touch with like minded people. If you read our posts you will see that most of us just care about what is happening to someone who is close to our hearts. It is obviousthat she abuses drugs and we are aware of that.

Personally speaking I think that a lot of the issues that Amy is dealing with are exacerbated by the constant strutiny & attention. If most people want to go out & get hammered they can do it without being splashed all over the tabloids & the internet. That said, the most importnat thing that Amy can do right now is get some help for her addictions.

On a seperate note please stop telling me what to do, I will have whatever attitude I like & currently the attitude that I have towards you is one of complete dislike.

#37 curehead

curehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:19 PM

I've already done it.
my poem is about those who ignore the pain of others. This fight is between you and me, don't you dare to tell her anything.
These are my last words. This is out of the thread.
:warisnottheanswer:

A fight? Ok then...
I was trying to understand where you come from 'cause in my opinion you are melodramatic in all your posts, so instead of replying flippantly I thought I'd try and understand, and have come to a conclusion that you're on a different wave length to me.

And to the whole "don't you dare tell her anything" I will say whatever I feel thank you very much

#38 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:52 PM

Ruth just asked for no war and this person wants to fight.

I tried, I have really tried, but this fucker pisses me off. i have asked that this person not to address me in any form, at this point there is no terms for reconsilliation. He does not know shit about people or their problems; melodramatic, her aunt is dead from drug abuse. I don't want to have any dialogue with him, this person is an insensitive asshole always looking for a fucking arguement.

#39 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:58 PM

Fair enough babe x

#40 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 11:21 AM

Here we go again...

#41 YiGO

YiGO

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 06:28 PM

I will have whatever attitude I like & currently the attitude that I have towards you is one of complete dislike.

who cares?

#42 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:25 PM

She is the greatest singer of my generation!!!!
I always wanted to be born and grow up in the 50's and 60's....but now Im happy to be where I am now, as long as I have Amy!!!!
I come on here for Amy, and to chat to Amy fans.

#43 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 06:46 PM

yes, Amy will go down with the greats of all time. And the list is a short one, but Amy is on it!!! Sassy Sarah, Ella, Billie, Judy Garland, Amy Winehouse...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users