Photo
- - - - -

What Question Would You Like To Ask Amy?

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#1 loner_1

loner_1

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:16 PM

I always see alot of pics with her walking alone just for the hell of it. I want to know if she enjoys her own company if she is not with her baby...

#2 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:45 PM

I think the answer must be YES. I think she's one of those people who has a rich internal dialog. Her songs are a product of that.

I remember an interviewer once said that after he asked Amy a question, it was like he was interrupting an internal dialog,

One of my most cherished pics of Amy is from the Amy Winehouse 2008 calendar (Zone Publishing), the month of October. It shows Amy walking down a London sidewalk, dressed all in black, with her arms gracefully folded in front of her, and her eyes closed, like she is in a reverie. Her face looks so beautiful. What an angel!

#3 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:50 PM

hey lyricgenius, where did you get your calendar? I see two on the net, one she's at the mic with her hive smilin' and the other is an older pic face shot but only available in the UK as far as i can tell.

#4 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:55 PM

Kev, I got the calendar from Ebay UK. It's the first one you mentioned, her at the mic with the beehive. They shipped it to me, easy transaction.

#5 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 08:00 PM

thanks!! off to buy me one...

#6 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 08:44 PM

"I think the answer must be YES. I think she's one of those people who has a rich internal dialog. Her songs are a product of that. "

Yes, thinking too much,that's why she can express so much feeling, because she shares those large moments with herself dealing with her pain all alone.

#7 snakestretcher

snakestretcher

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 01:11 AM

What would I ask? Simple...why do you hang out with the likes of terminal losers like Doherty who do nothing for your career or health but damage both?

#8 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:11 PM

wow,I forgot the question,:thinking:
would you let me hold your hand?

#9 MissGuitar85

MissGuitar85

I observe, I don't chase

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 09:28 PM

I'd ask her if how many guitars she ownd dur
okay honestly i'd want to know many things but i'd be probably too shocked if i saw her to say anything. :runaway:

#10 SallyParadise

SallyParadise

I am the lizard-queen!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 05:49 PM

okay honestly i'd want to know many things but i'd be probably too shocked if i saw her to say anything. :runaway:

YEAH....same with me...no - I would like to ask too personal things that I would never dare to ask because I respect her privacy - we are not pals (unfortunately). I think everybody wants to be her pal and regards her as his/her own private property - I try not to do that.

But I would like her to be a kind of lill sista for me - that's what I would ask her if I could be frank. But I never would :blush: - I would like to take care for her and let her benefit of my experiences and all the things that I went through - if she wanted to know.....

#11 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:02 PM

Can I bum a smoke, yeah?

#12 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:08 PM

^^Me too, I'd want to ask if I can look after her. But you can't ask something like that.

I think the answer must be YES. I think she's one of those people who has a rich internal dialog. Her songs are a product of that.

I remember an interviewer once said that after he asked Amy a question, it was like he was interrupting an internal dialog,

One of my most cherished pics of Amy is from the Amy Winehouse 2008 calendar (Zone Publishing), the month of October. It shows Amy walking down a London sidewalk, dressed all in black, with her arms gracefully folded in front of her, and her eyes closed, like she is in a reverie. Her face looks so beautiful. What an angel!

Like this one?
[attachment=1165]

I believe she has a rich internal dialog too, although I never realised there was anything special about it because I do as well. It has happened that I'm talking to someone, then stop talking in the middle of a sentence and keep on thinking about what I was saying without actually saying anything out loud. And then 2 minutes later I see the other person staring at me, still waiting for the rest of what I was going to say.
And I recently realised how often I am talking to myself while walking in the city, not out loud but I do have the expressions on my face, that must look a bit silly.

#13 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:30 PM

Like this one?

Sarah, it was better than that, more close up, and she was in the shade. But it looks like it may have come from the same sequence as this pic. Good eye! Wish I could find an electronic copy of it, I would post it.

As for myself, I talk far more internally than I do externally, that's for sure. So you're not alone!

#14 AmyWinehouse

AmyWinehouse

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:14 PM

Do you know where I can see that pic Lyricgenius, i can't find it anywhere! lol

#15 loner_1

loner_1

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 12:06 AM

Can I bum a smoke, yeah?

Oh Yea...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users