• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:48 AM

News of the World

Amy Winehouse in clear...
...Blake's in it up to his neck!

By Lucy Panton

FLAKY pop diva Amy Winehouse is to be CLEARED of trying to nobble her caged husband's GBH trial, we can reveal.

Cops have found no evidence she offered £200,000 to his alleged pub brawl victim to get him to change his evidence against Blake Fielder-Civil.

But tortured singer Amy's relief will not last long. Because we can also reveal her husband—whose official prison mugshot is seen here for the first time—can't keep out of trouble even in custody.

The junkie has been banged up in SOLITARY after guards discovered he'd been getting DRUNK on jailhouse hooch and making calls on a banned MOBILE.

"He's distraught," a newly freed prisoner who shared his cell told us. "And he's worried about the impact it will have on his relationship with Amy."

The 24-year-old Back To Black singer seemed in hot water herself after being dramatically arrested last month and having her DNA and fingerprints taken.
Tests

She was quizzed over a suspected plot to bribe barman James King, allegedly beaten up by Fielder-Civil in an east London pub in June 2006.

Cops held Amy on suspicion of offering £200,000 to King in return for a promise to drop his statement against Blake, 25, who has been charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

But DNA tests have FAILED to provide any conclusive evidence to link her to the plot.

Cops have probed computer software in Amy's flat to see if she was involved in trying to set up a place in Spain for King to lie low until the case collapsed.

They have looked closely at where money allegedly offered to King came from but even if they source it back to Amy's bank account, it is believed this will not be enough to charge her. A Crown Prosecution Service source said: "The evidence-building is purely circumstantial at this stage and is not enough to charge Amy with anything.

"If she did give money to her husband, this is not a criminal offence and is not enough to prove she was involved in a conspiracy. Unless new evidence comes to light it is most likely the case against her will be dropped."

After her arrest, Amy was bailed by police until March. But she could be told she is in the clear well before then.

Fielder-Civil's prison bust came earlier this week after he was found with a mobile in his cell at London's Pentonville—and a stash of hooch. He got five days in solitary confinement. Ex-soldier Bill Gage, 31, shared a cell with Blake when they were both in the prison hospital before his release.

He said: "I got pally with him, and I can tell you he'll be having a terrible time in solitary with no drugs and not even tobacco.

"All you get is a book of your choice, letter-writing material and a copy of the Bible.

"He will be pretty miserable with no drugs and not even tobacco. And just before I was released he was gutted after hearing Peter Doherty was chasing Amy. He went on about Amy all the time. He kept saying how he missed having sex with her—that it was quite fruity."

Meanwhile Amy's friends are terrified what the star will do if her husband is convicted.

One told us: "She's already hatched a suicide pact with Blake. If he lands a lengthy jail sentence she's determined to end it rather than face years apart.

"She can't live without Blake. Her family are worried sick."

The distraught diva is currently holidaying at Brian Adams's mansion on the posh Caribbean island of Mustique.

She fled the UK after a police raid on her home in Bow, east London, and her arrest just days before Christmas.

http://www.newsofthe...winehouse.shtml

#2 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:51 AM

LOL! Just posted :lol: Please let this be true!

#3 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:51 AM

great news!! (if they have the facts right)
be a huge weight off her shoulders and good news for her upon her return

welcome home amy

#4 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:01 AM

LOL! Just posted :lol: Please let this be true!

Your's is better Lainey! Can you delete mine? It smells true to me. Such good news!

#5 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:20 AM

I feel like it is true, too but it is the tabloids. I just want Amy to have a little bit of good news for once - she's been through so much lately

#6 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:20 AM

Nice airport pics, now this news--it's a good Saturday. Must have been the sombrero vibe we were sending out!

I'm relieved. One less thing to worry about. Step by step, Amy can come back. Let the steps continue. I'm going to celebrate every one of them.

I suspect that Blake is going away for years though. Hope Amy has the strength to deal with that.

#7 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:39 AM

Nice airport pics, now this news--it's a good Saturday. Must have been the sombrero vibe we were sending out!

yes :lol: , it's a good saturday.
right now i'm worried about what is going to happen with blake, and in consecuence, with amy.

#8 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:57 AM

Yeah, it doesn't look too good for Blake...I can't believe you're not allowed even a cigarette in solitary - seems a bit harsh!

#9 MissGuitar85

MissGuitar85

I observe, I don't chase

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:31 AM

:woot: now i hope this is right.

#10 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:41 AM

This is the same paper that broke the story about her being questioned if I recall right so it probably is true. Let's hope she is starting 2008 on a good note with this and the trip.

#11 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:36 PM

Sorry, but that article is full of shit and the paper can't be trusted. Don't get me wrong, I want it to be true. But I can name at least 5 things about the article that are so fishy I don't see any reason to believe this and get my hopes up.

#12 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:17 PM

i am so hoping this to be true!!

#13 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:41 PM

Everyone wants this to be true but article sounds like bullshit, sorry.

#14 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:00 PM

"whose official prison mugshot is seen here for the first time" - Right, that photoshopped old picture that we saw the other day? Don't need to read more.

And the fact that they have a big link to "Amy's outrageous moments", takes away any credibility they still had.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users