238 replies to this topic

#31 black

black

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:01 PM

I've got it; her hairdresser, the infamous Bergen stoner, did it while the balance of his mind was disturbed.

#32 loner_1

loner_1

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:22 PM

She looks like a sexy pin up...I like her in black or blond. As long as her personality doesn't change I don't care. Everybody needs a change...

#33 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:28 PM

i dont like it! . . . .
i thought perhaps when i first saw it that it was just coz i was shocked, but its been 3 hours and my opinion hasnt changed . . . so im sticking with what i told Sarah earlier . . .im hoping its just a mad moment like when she had the big blonde streak at the front and then it went . . . and i think some of you already said it . . .but "back to black" please Amy!!!!

#34 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:28 PM

I don't really care all that much about her hair, I mean she looked great with black and the hive, but when I first saw what she looked like it took me some time to get used to it. the fact that she does what she wants was what I always liked about her. I am more worried about the fact that she has no jacket! I'm assuming it's damn cold in London in January!

#35 Brunchie

Brunchie

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:34 PM

I don't really care all that much about her hair, I mean she looked great with black and the hive, but when I first saw what she looked like it took me some time to get used to it. the fact that she does what she wants was what I always liked about her. I am more worried about the fact that she has no jacket! I'm assuming it's damn cold in London in January!

Yeah, I don't know if there are any Londoners here, but I've heard from couple of people who went there a month ago, everyone dresses like it's summer although it's pretty cold...

#36 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:34 PM

Yeah malaroda, I agree with your post. As long as Amy's working, happy and healthy, I can live with the changes.
Although the black and the hive seemed to suit her and her music better, once she steps up to the mic it won't matter.

#37 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:36 PM

Oh no! I preferred her natural dark colour hair, she looked sultry and gorgeous! I wonder if it was her own decision or a stylists. If it was a stylists, they need to be sacked! They say if you are feeling down, a completely different hairstyle can make you feel a different person. If she is happy with it, then why is she keeping it under a scarf? Maybe she is regretting it!

[attachment=1061] [attachment=1062]

#38 loner_1

loner_1

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

She is cute though and she looks really happy and has a glow...I am already use to it...

#39 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

Yeah malaroda, I agree with your post. As long as Amy's working, happy and healthy, I can live with the changes.
Although the black and the hive seemed to suit her and her music better, once she steps up to the mic it won't matter.

Me too. She could be walking around in a monkey suit and if she's happy with that, it's all fine for me.

#40 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:48 PM

omg!
I don't believe this lol
I liked the beehive, but well I wasn't expecting the beehive to last forever

#41 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:49 PM

Posted Image

Urgh!
Sorry but... :what?:

#42 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:51 PM

Well, of course I'll still love her. She's still the same person and she's still brilliant. I just need answers you know..

WHY?! HOW?! WHAT FOR!? WHO DID THIS TO YOU, AMY!? TALK TO MEEEEE!! *shakes her around*

#43 black

black

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

WHY?! HOW?! WHAT FOR!? WHO DID THIS TO YOU, AMY!? TALK TO MEEEEE!! *shakes her around*

:lol::clap:

#44 Rickstasy

Rickstasy

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:57 PM

I liked her black beehive really, but it is still too early to judging about her new hairstyle. Before i didn't saw her final style, I remain undecided.

Whatever a new Amy era has just begun and i think she will give their best. :thumbup:

#45 Rehab girl

Rehab girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:02 PM

i dont like it! . . . .
i thought perhaps when i first saw it that it was just coz i was shocked, but its been 3 hours and my opinion hasnt changed . . . so im sticking with what i told Sarah earlier . . .im hoping its just a mad moment like when she had the big blonde streak at the front and then it went . . . and i think some of you already said it . . .but "back to black" please Amy!!!!

Well,that`s how i feel too now...I dunno,i really don't like it...The big blonde streak it wasn`t so bad,cuz it was just a streak...but all the hair blonde :sadno:...Maybe if it was a more darker blonde,but that yellow :sadno:...
Yes,I love her,she's such a sweet person and such a talentated singer,she's still my favorite...but her hair was one of the things I adore at her ...
Back to black,Amy,please!
But if she really like it,i respect her choose.Is her hair,she can make it green if she wants :tongue02: .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users