23 replies to this topic

#1 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:10 AM

Interesting post from "Rebba" on the official forum.

Look at Amy-gal's eyes from the new blonde photo. Clear. Focused. Looking well ahead along her line of progress.

Head up. Whatever the new medical treatment regime, this is a 100% positive change.

Wonderfully, Amy's cheeks are filling in. This is the first thing we look for, indicating return of appetite. The muscles in her arms and legs will take longer. A year or more.

Overall, as a guess, she's up 5 kg. The "S-O-B-E-R" indicators are what matter. Next 5 kg she'll start to get back her butt-n-b**bs.

Back 2003 Amy-gal was an amazing beauty. Personally, I'd love to see her perform her music full figured to 19th Century "prosperous," wearing a stage persona reminiscent of Mae West, and shod with flats so's she can get wild.

More on the Mae West connection: "When I'm bad, I'm bettah...." "It's not the men in my life, it's the life in my men." "Beulah, peal me a grape." == Amy Winehouse lines, but from most of a century ago. Plus, of course: "Come up and see me sometime." Mae West and Amy are both tiny women with huge voices and love of sin.

Amy in 2003 matches up with Mae at her peak in the 1930s. Great characters, the both of them. Legendary for cussing, they could be sisters. Mae owned the first half of the 20th Century; Marilyn owned the second half. Amy can fit right in as the next natural bombshell.

#2 sandraheatherly

sandraheatherly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:06 AM

MayB a weird question but who is that little black girl that walks with Amy much times? she is also on the new picture of Amy with blonde hair. Amy picks her up from school but who is she? :)

And am I the only one that dont like it that her beehive is gone? :( it was a tipical Amy thing the last years. I will miss it.

Posted Image

#3 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:08 AM

apparently the girl is Amy's goddaughter . . . .well, thats what it said with the info thats with the video on Youtube of her picking the girl up from school.;)

#4 sandraheatherly

sandraheatherly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:14 AM

what is an goddaughter? :) sorry im from Holland and i dont know so many english words;) haha

#5 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:21 AM

thats ok . . . .urm . . .. i dont really know how to explain it . . .
i found this though . . . Godchild:an infant who is sponsored by an adult (the godparent) at baptism

so, like it could be the parents friends or relatives, and when the child is baptised they like promise to look after it and things like that.

Hope that helped!

#6 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:41 AM

im actually jealous of that girl right now. lucky thing gets to spend time with amy xD

#7 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:42 AM

lol . . . yh, im jealous of her too Sammy . . . i want to be Amys goddaughter . . . i want her to pick me up from school and take me shopping!!!!!!
:lol:

#8 sandraheatherly

sandraheatherly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:57 AM

haha ok i understand it now more. thnx very much. Im jalouse too ;) i sended Amy already so many emails the last weeks but get nothing back unfortuanaly (what an weird word i cant typ it right)

#9 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:24 AM

what is an goddaughter? :) sorry im from Holland and i dont know so many english words;) haha

Het is een petekind :)

#10 Josh

Josh

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:38 AM

OMG, is she still wearing those ballet flats??? It's winter and it's cold outside!!!!!!

#11 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:33 PM

Looks like she gave her goddaughter a lesson in shoplifting. Amy, Amy, Amy.

#12 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:33 PM

And am I the only one that dont like it that her beehive is gone? :( it was a tipical Amy thing the last years. I will miss it.

Well I'll definitly miss the beehive, cause, yeah, it was Amy's "thing", but I guess she got bored of it, and wanted a change, and the more I look at the new do, the more I like it. And the hair isn't what matters about Amy, some celebrities get famous because of how they look, but with Amy it's definitly talent, so I don't really care about what she wears and stuff (though I really like her style).
"I am not my hair..."

#13 sandraheatherly

sandraheatherly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 05:15 PM

Well I'll definitly miss the beehive, cause, yeah, it was Amy's "thing", but I guess she got bored of it, and wanted a change, and the more I look at the new do, the more I like it. And the hair isn't what matters about Amy, somer celebrities get famous because of how they look, but with Amy it's definitly talent, so I don't really care about what she wears and stuff (though I really like her style).
"I am not my hair..."

true!! you said that very well :)

#14 akemi

akemi

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 05:45 PM

beehive R.I.P :boohoo:

i hope that it return from the ashes ...

XD

#15 MusicJunky

MusicJunky

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:07 PM

No way. I miss it a lot. I loved that beehive. D:
But it's her hair. And as long as she is still alive and singing, then I am happy.
I love her more than her hair. Hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users