488 replies to this topic

#16 aries_124

aries_124

I died a hundred times

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:20 PM

after seeing the pics of the cuts on her arm...shes clearly not ready to perform... :(
she needs a holiday....

#17 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:59 PM

Wrong forum, double post. I am getting seriously fed up with you.

Merging.

#18 ILUVPUFF

ILUVPUFF

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:52 PM

im very sorry "" i really did not see a thread regarding Amy at Glastonbury? i heard it on radio this morning and was only informing the fans on here,,SORRY to have made u seriously FED UP WITH me?
i know i have posted ,And have been warned But its not
delibratlety done i assure you on THAT,,its a Mistake,..Just trying to give some new news ,,and obviously u have made it very clear that i was breaking Rules ?Which i understand,,so in effort not to upset you or make you FED UP of me i shall not post any news etc which i obtain in future i shall just browse ,the forum,and reply To threads in ConversationBut please feel free if you would prefer to remove me from youre forum regards

#19 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:57 PM

come on now people. kiss and make up. ;)
post as much as you like - just have a quick search first to make sure what you're posting hasn't already been posted elsewhere. that's all we're asking. :)

#20 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:57 AM

sorry to interrupt but going back to glastonbury... she's been confirmed
http://www.dailymail...pper-Jay-Z.html

#21 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:38 AM

although i'm going to glastonbury, i don't know if i want to go and watch her performance as i don't think it'll be very good and i'll just be very embarassed!!

#22 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:44 AM

i still think it might be a bit of a shambles
especially if blake dont get out, she'll be a hot mess

#23 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:05 AM

Amy about Glastonbury: "I can't wait, I can't wait. Please God my Blake will be with me. That's all I'm looking forward to."
Serious trouble are ahead if he doesn't get out.

#24 online_amy

online_amy

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:30 AM

Amy Winehouse is being given the chance to get her life back on track by performing at Glastonbury, organisers have revealed. She will appear just before headliner Jay-Z on the Pyramid Stage at the festival in June.

The delayed announcement of her slot was nothing to do with her private life, a festival spokesman said. "We just wanted to make sure her team was happy with the arrangements before she was confirmed." The spokesman added: "It wasn't due to issues to do with her personal life."

Amy has since struck up a relationship with Pete Doherty and the pair are believed to be recording together. Winehouse is also booked to headline Bestival on the Isle of Wight and perform at T In The Park and the V Festival this summer.
http://www.amywineho...musicfans.co.uk

#25 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:49 PM

im gona see her

#26 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 03:05 PM

1 - its already been posted, look through the threads, there is already a pretty much alive thread for amy at glastonbury
2 - incorrect information, whole point of a headliner is that they are first on the stage, Jay will therefore be on before amy, and amy on second, source - http://www.glastonbu...9#Pyramid_Stage

Marisa - merge when you're ready

#27 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 02:03 PM

Thanks, Lee. Appreciate the help.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#28 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:53 PM

http://www.thesun.co...icle1251899.ece

#29 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:01 AM

I like these quotes re Glastonbury.

The other headline story in the run-up to this year's festival concerns the appearance – or otherwise – of Amy Winehouse, who's been in hospital since June 16 receiving treatment for emphysema. The most recent reports confirm she'll be there, though her "support" slot immediately prior to Jay-Z's surely undervalues her achievement as the most successful and magnetic performer of the last few years – and does the rapper few favours, either. Expect a sizeable exodus in the direction of the Other Stage following her set, for Massive Attack's headline appearance there. Canny punters, however, should make sure they stick around between The Raconteurs' set and Amy's to catch the performance by Manu Chao.

Gill's pick of the festival

Amy Winehouse (Pyramid Stage, Saturday)

For all the obvious reasons – but mostly because she's the pre-eminent vocal interpreter of her era, blessed with gifts that most of the weekend's line-up would give their right hands for.

http://www.independe...net-854187.html

#30 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:12 AM

well, maybe not my right hand

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users