5 replies to this topic

#1 maynardguy

maynardguy

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:08 AM

As i'm sure most of you know that Amy moved out of her Jeffrey's Place flat in Camden a few weeks ago. Does anyone know which street she's living in now? I guess it wouldn't be too hard to spot as there's always paparazzi hanging around outside!

#2 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:20 AM

she moved out of her first flat in camden like 4 months ago or something now
she moved an apartment in Bow, and then after the crack smoking incident moved again
and is now residing in camden again i believe...

#3 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:34 PM

I believe I know, but not sure it's a good idea to publish it on the internet. Just thinking about her security and privacy. It may be imperfect now, but don't want to do anything to make it worse. God forbid that some crazy person would hurt her. Not that we have any crazy people here.

#4 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:37 PM

I don't think that we should just mention it "in public" either, you never know what people will want to do with this information.

#5 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2008 - 06:42 PM

The paps at her house are a blessing and a curse. Yea it's a pain for them to be there all the time but it's round the clock security, I kbow they wouldn't let anyone hurt her.

#6 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:54 AM

I believe I know, but not sure it's a good idea to publish it on the internet. Just thinking about her security and privacy. It may be imperfect now, but don't want to do anything to make it worse. God forbid that some crazy person would hurt her. Not that we have any crazy people here.

good thinking...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users