346 replies to this topic

#61 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:14 PM

it doesn't even sound like a normal radio haha.. i think the presenter/s are high .. i'm serious

Whenever I read "I'm serious" I ALWAYS hear it in "AMY VOICE"". Does this happen to anyone else? I guess I've heard her say it so often that it just comes second nature to me. Makes me smile!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#62 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:14 PM

Whatever it is, the quality is hideous.

they say, live footage and all i see is stupid videos.. i don't know what that is..

Where's the thanks button when u need it??? Not that I am getting any live feed or anything.. but at least it's not hurricane coverage or my father yelling at me or yada yada yada.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Amy is MUSIC to my ravaged ears today!!!!! And if IKE heads this way.... I'm buying a one way ticked to Argentina Brando... make room for a friend.. I'll sleep at the foot of the bed....lol!!!

hahaha I don't even need to make space for you, you NEVER sleep sundy! You can cook, and i like to eat, i need a drinking buddy now that my cat is dead, and you like drinking.. we could get along very well.
I really know what you mean bout the i'm serious.. I'm serious, i do hahaha
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#63 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:19 PM

they say, live footage and all i see is stupid videos.. i don't know what that is..

hahaha I don't even need to make space for you, you NEVER sleep sundy! You can cook, and i like to eat, i need a drinking buddy now that my cat is dead, and you like drinking.. we could get along very well.

I take that it's a plan then? Wonder if Ron and my dad will notice I'm gone????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm exhausted... if I pass out will you just prop me up in the corner and not let your grandpa throw me out in the park????.. (sorry..my bad.... )....u can hit me for that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#64 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:31 PM

can someone update me with the UK time?
is it 8:30 or 9:30 now?

#65 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:36 PM

its 9.36pm in the uk ;)
Posted Image

#66 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:37 PM

It's 9:37
EDIT: too late lol

Whenever I read "I'm serious" I ALWAYS hear it in "AMY VOICE"". Does this happen to anyone else? I guess I've heard her say it so often that it just comes second nature to me. Makes me smile!!!!

Happens to me as well.

Is anyone of us going to get to see/hear any of it live? Because it doesn't seem like I can, and if nobody can keep us updated, I'm not sure I want to stay up that late as I'm pretty knackered already.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#67 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

What time is she scheduled to perform? Is it 10:30?

#68 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

THANK GOD. :lol:

otherwise i would've gone to bed.

#69 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:38 PM

10.30 yes. So an hour to go
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#70 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:54 PM

I want to see her like this today. Would be a wonderful way to go off into the sunset...sigh...

#71 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:58 PM

I want to see her like this today. Would be a wonderful way to go off into the sunset...sigh...

I agree. This is her last show of the year so I hope she goes out on a good note and shocks the critics.
Mike from NY, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Sep 2007.

#72 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:03 PM

right guys, i cant find any live footage..
ive looked at the channel 4 listings.. says nothing about bestival
4music.. isnt bestival ..
anyone know where i can find it?
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#73 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:06 PM

It's not on channel 4 or 4music until next weekend. I cannot find any live coverage either so waiting for web reports to come in.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#74 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:07 PM

ah il be gutted, do you know if amys gonna be aired on the bestival station?
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#75 Lise

Lise

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:10 PM

Thanks for this !! (need the thanks button !!!! ) It must be a very cool festival, the audience is very colorful and funny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users