129 replies to this topic

#1 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:41 PM

Yay! Explains a lot!

SMITTEN AMY WINEHOUSE enjoys a tender moment — in the arms of her new lover.

The 24-year-old pop diva gazed adoringly at hunky ALEX HAYNES while her junkie husband languished behind bars.

Amy, who was ARRESTED yesterday on suspicion of assault, now plans to divorce waster BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL.

Her friends and management are said to be “over the moon” that she has fallen for 24-year-old Alex, who is her manager’s assistant and is described as a “clean-cut mummy’s boy” from Gloucestershire.

A source said: “It is a relief that it’s finally out and they have everyone’s 100 per cent backing. Alex is a good boy. He doesn’t smoke or take drugs. He isn’t a big drinker. Amy has really fallen for him.”

Out with the old ... Amy with Blake

Out with the old ... Amy with Blake

The Rehab singer had tried to keep the couple’s month-long romance under wraps for fear of how Blake, 25, would take the news in London’s Pentonville prison, where he is remand on trial-fixing charges.

A pal of the star said last night: “Amy doesn’t want the truth coming out because she doesn’t want him reading things that will upset him in case he tries to do anything silly in jail.

“She does care about him still and has been trying to be seen to support him through his jail ordeal — but she just doesn’t want to be with him any more.”

Amy told Blake their 11-month marriage was over during a tearful meeting at the prison on Monday.

She first called in financial advisers two weeks ago to discuss how to protect her £10million fortune.

See pics from Amy's 96 hours of carnage by clicking on the link below.

Click here for slideshow

The singer is said to have made her decision after a series of late-night heart-to-hearts with Alex.

A source said: “Amy hangs on his every word. He is tough and Blake is scared of him. That has made her feel ready to end it.”

Amy, who has cast off her wedding ring, has been holed up inside her Camden flat with Alex — her manager Raye Cosbert’s right-hand man — since she dumped Blake.

Early on Thursday she opened the door in just a bra, with lipstick smeared on her face and what looked like a lovebite on her cheek.

Later that night she was snapped gazing at Alex and clasping his face as he led her from a bar.
Volatile

While she has been advised not to talk about her split with Blake, friends say Amy has tried to send out public signals.

She has not visited Blake in weeks — apart from to end the relationship — most notably missing his birthday. And yesterday she stayed in bed when he appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court.

Amy initially called in an adviser after Blake, whose name she has tattooed on her breast, threatened to divorce HER for failing to show up for prison visits.

A source said: “She has been fed up for ages and saying she wants to call it a day.

“All Blake does is scream and shout at her on the phone from prison and curse at her and his family blame her and criticise her.

“The pressure has been building and building and while she was away working with MARK RONSON she had time to think about everything.

"The trial is coming up and as it gets nearer and nearer the thought that he could come out has been on her mind — and it’s not what she wants any more.

Advertisement

“Even the thought of having to go to court and publicly support him and see his family has been too much for her and has been doing her head in.

“She has been turning up late and missing visits so she decided to just be straight with him.

“He burst into tears and was begging her. But once Amy has made up her mind, that’s it.

“While he has been inside she has not been faithful to him and got herself in a position where he couldn’t come back anyway because too much has gone on while he has been inside.

"She is filing for separation and making it official and has been celebrating ever since.”

But yesterday it seemed Blake had swiftly retaliated.

With Amy absent, blonde German model Sophie Schandorff mouthed, “I love you” to him as he stood in the dock for his latest court appearance.

Blake in response smiled repeatedly at her until court staff had to warn her to stop communicating with him from the public gallery.

Outside court, Sophie insisted she was a “friend” of Blake. Asked why she told him she loved him, she said: “I do love him.”

Following the meeting at which she dumped Blake, Amy cracked open a case of pink Cristal champagne, downing bottle after bottle.

The boozy session is said to have kicked off a three-day bender during which she allegedly attacked two men — repeatedly punching one and headbutting the other.

The Sun told how her second alleged victim went to cops following the incident outside a bar in the early hours of Wednesday.

It was claimed the Good Samaritan, 38, had been trying to hail a cab for the singer when she lashed out while high on class A drugs.

See footage of Amy arriving at Holborn police station by clicking on the player below.

Musician Mustapha el Mounmi also claimed he was earlier punched in the face after he refused to let Amy play on a pub’s pool table.

Yesterday Amy was formally arrested after she arrived at Holborn police station to be interviewed.

The star, who turned up 2½ hours late, was said to be too wasted on drugs to be quizzed and remained in custody overnight under a constant watch for her safety.

She had stopped en route to collect her goddaughter from school — where she was mobbed by pupils — before going for a sunbed session and to have her beehive hair styled.

Cops were said to be “livid” that she had kept them waiting.

Ex-Scotland Yard commander John O’Connor said: “This is a woman who is out of control.

She has been utterly disrespectful to the police.”

Amy’s family believe she was not in a fit state of mind when she wed Blake in Miami and that he is therefore not entitled to any of her money.

But it is feared he may try to claim part of her fortune, saying he was the inspiration for several of her hits, including Tears Dry on Their Own and Love is a Losing Game.

A spokesman for Amy refused to comment.

http://www.thesun.co...icle1092462.ece

#2 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:50 PM

shes always pictured with that guy - im sure of seen photos of them from way back last year. if hes her managers right hand man wouldnt he have an obligation to keep her away from drugs or risk his job?
as far as ive seen amys still wearing her ring, not to mention a photo of her husband round her neck

#3 stimuland

stimuland

I'm talking 'bout my new guitar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:59 PM

go Amy!

#4 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:05 AM

The above story is front page news in the sun see the page here:

http://news.sky.com/...1314107,00.html

#5 ILUVPUFF

ILUVPUFF

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:28 AM

Alex is always around with AMY I thought he was a personal assistant ? he was the one who went to burger King for amy and when he came back she locked hmi out n didnt answer the door lol...certainly dont think they are an item at all "Paper talk"" besides i dont think Amy would have a boyfreind yet!!! especially if this Blake story is right,
No Doubt BLAKEY will write a book lol yawwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#6 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:43 AM

It could be true that she and Blake have split, as she hasn't really been visiting him much, but why was she wearing that locket with Blake's picture again today?

I'll believe this story when it comes from a more reliable source (i.e. not The Sun - which is a complete and utter joke, and does not deserve to be called a newspaper).

#7 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:13 AM

its all a clever ploy...
amy doesnt want the real love of her life to be revealed, he is a 19 year old scouse lad who loves her so and is stressing over exams
but still manages to remain a little bit cute :P

lol
  • Love is a losing game likes this

#8 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:17 AM

I knew it!!

#9 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:20 AM

its all a clever ploy...
amy doesnt want the real love of her life to be revealed, he is a 19 year old scouse lad who loves her so and is stressing over exams
but still manages to remain a little bit cute :P

lol

Brilliant! You had us all fooled, Lee. Just try to keep her on the straight and narrow, eh? Oh, and it might be a good idea to let Amy win at pool now and then ;)

#10 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:24 AM

its all hush hush till she gets the tattoo

#11 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:27 AM

Does this mean I should take the rabbi and flight crew off of standby status?

That "I Hate Amy Winehouse" T-shirt had me fooled.
  • Love is a losing game likes this

#12 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:28 AM

Oh, and it might be a good idea to let Amy win at pool now and then

That will be tough to pull off.

#13 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:30 AM

again, a ploy ;)
the tshirt, dont you love, i love irony, it says i hate her, when i really love her, hehe

just thought id be a bit silly with all the drama going on

#14 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:31 AM

Does this mean I should take the rabbi and flight crew off of standby status?

That "I Hate Amy Winehouse" T-shirt had me fooled.

:lol:

If the rabbi is a good pool player, then send him over!

EDIT - Irony - God, I miss irony. There's not too many over here that get the British sense of humour, but I think our American regulars on here do ;)

#15 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:32 AM

can rabbis have sex?
random i know lol - thats just part of my charm
but can they? i mean they are priests aren;t they?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users