49 replies to this topic

#16 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:36 PM

as an artist there are times when you even try to do something but it doesn't work out.
that's a natural problem IMO.

#17 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:28 PM

as an artist there are times when you even try to do something but it doesn't work out.
that's a natural problem IMO.

That's not what I heard or saw in Mark's eyes. He always downplays Amy's problems even at her worst....not this time.

Things we didn't hear him say. Well, this really didn't work out, we weren't on the same page. But, we're starting on her new album next month..or whenever. He was just sad.

#18 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:45 PM

this beautiful lady needs a break, come to Tenerife,Amy. I'll treat u right here, nature makes miracles and can heal everything,even a broken heart.

#19 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:58 PM

i don't mean to offend, but she's had many many breaks and does not come back from them with any focus or desire to work.
And, your're right. I think Mark's eyes tell the whole story. This must be very tough for him.

#20 masie

masie

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 11:36 PM

It's maybe sounds harsh. But it's time to her record company to kick her out! I don't have any respect for them if they just gonna sit and wait her death and after that make money from her death.
She's is mentally ill with a very bad drug problem can't they see that! God knows what's on her mind but it's not a new music or live performances. She probably do not even want to know where and when she is been booked to perform

#21 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:07 AM

I've thought about that too Masie. Let her out of her contract. No more pressure Amy. It could be a terrible business decision but it might be the right thing to do to try to wake her up to the reality that she's done if she can't get straight. If she wakes up with no record company after an incredible year...I dunno.
I'm sure another label would roll the dice for her but can you imagine signing Amy if she stumbled in drunk?
All my moaning about her today is caused by fear. I'm really concerned she's going to piss her music away and very possibly her life.
She would be a loss on the level of Hendrix.
Anyway, have to take my limping cat to the vet. Later.

#22 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:39 AM

Ronson sounds well upset about her :(

At this stage without being OTT I think Bak to black could be her last album.

#23 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:59 AM

Mark's 'not sure, not sure', as well as him looking away from the camera says a thousand words. I think he's very sad and concerned about his friend.

#24 Dani624

Dani624

Fever 103

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 01:13 AM

This is disappointing but not surprising. Amy needs intense rehab and therapy. Someone needs to knock some sense into her. She needs to get rid of the negative surroundings. I'm sick of her. Sounds harsh but I am. If I had the money I would fly to London and knock on her door and say bitch there are people out here who love you get your shit together.

Off topic the guy that wrote this article is Steve Hargrave..thats my last name too...hmm..thats not a common last name...

#25 YiGO

YiGO

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:34 AM

maybe just maybe she doesnt want to take the dark depressing road again. he wants to go darker than Back to Black and well... thats probably suicide.

#26 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:41 AM

I've uploaded a small clip from Sky News, you can view it here:

Thanks Jayne.

#27 Sweetsklet

Sweetsklet

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:18 AM

I kinda feel sorry for Mark. This bond theme would have been huge for his career. Too bad he can´t rely on Amy!
Like many of you said- the news are disappointing but not really surprising. Right now I don´t even know if there will ever be a third album of Amy. I just hope she can get herself together as soon as possible!

#28 masie

masie

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 03:40 PM

The Song is fucking rubbish!riiiiight

Amy Winehouse in Bond theme bust-up with Mark Ronson
3am Exclusive 3/05/2008

Troubled diva Amy Winehouse has dramatically pulled out of recording the new Bond theme after a furious four-letter bust-up with Mark Ronson.
The jazz babe let rip after hearing the final Quantum Of Solace track - which she's been working on with the producer - screeching: "It's f*****g rubbish."
Amy, 24, then stormed out of the studio in Henley, Oxfordshire, and the pair haven't spoken since.
And the bad-blood only intensified yesterday after Ronson went on TV saying that Amy was "not ready to record any music".

With a face like thunder, Ronson confirmed that work on the next James Bond theme had been halted.
When asked about the possibility of completing the project, he sniped: "I don't think so unless by some miracle of science it gets recorded and someone sings a vocal on it, so probably not."
The producer, who was behind Amy's hit album Back To Black, even appeared to play down the pair of them working together on her third album - despite Ronson having signed up.
"We tried to work for a little bit. I'm not sure she's ready to work on music yet," he said.
His comments provoked outrage in Amy's camp last night, with one aide blasting: "That is unhelpful, to say the very least." Adding: "Amy and the rest of the team are furious by what Ronson has said.
"Amy wasn't happy with the finished product and let her feelings known. The whole things smacks of sour grapes. Amy is more than capable of working at the moment despite a turbulent few weeks. In fact, throwing herself into her music is very much an escape for her at the moment."
Although the breakdown of their relationship casts doubt on Ronson working on Amy's third album, the producer has helped the star sell more than six million albums and amass a £10million fortune.
Her Back To Black album alone sold 5.5 million copies and was the biggest selling album of 2007.
Amy has had a nightmare couple of weeks - reportedly splitting with jailed hubby Blake Fielder-Civil. Blake is banged up in Pentonville prison for allegedly perverting the course of justice and will stand trial in June.
Amy's been rocked by rumours Blake cheated on her with model Sophie Schandorff, and there's been speculation she's dating Alex Haines.
A spokesman for Amy said: "Mark presented a track to Amy, but she had other ideas about the direction it should take.
"She has always made her own decisions about her music. Needless to say, this is part of the process between artist and producer and we're sure they'll continue to make great music together."
Can we have that in writing, please?
'Your song is f*****g rubbish'
'Amy's not ready to record music'

http://www.mirror.co...89520-20403338/

#29 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 03:50 PM

With a face like thunder

riiiiight

The usual nonsense.

#30 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:39 PM

lol, I was just about to post something about the mirror's story. I think they're blowing the whole thing out of proportion. If they really had a 'major bust up' Mark's lip wouldn't look so happy and healthy right now :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users