Lol that song's cool x

#14207 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:43 PM

And who was this man at St Lucia? Some kinda healer or smth?

http://www.afrosaxon...y-winehouse.jpg

He was a spiritual healer that Amy hung out with, here's a few YouTube videos ...

Ermm, he has quite a hard accent, is there any valuable information in it? I only got that he was like "you need to believe in me so I could help you" and that how some people are such idiots these days.

#14208 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 24 October 2015 - 03:31 AM

I don't know much about Violetta and Catriona apart from what I've found so far in the forum, can anybody shed some light please? Were they real friends? Thanx

I don't know how long Amy was friends with Violetta but it was a few years. They also had tons of mutual friends. As far as Catriona, she was very very good friends with Amy. She's been mentioned in Mitchell book, by Janis, and other articles I've read. But she was a huge alcoholic herself. Here is an article about her, getting something done to stop being an alcoholic.

http://www.thesun.co...t-The-Code.html
  • Love is a losing game likes this

#14209 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 24 October 2015 - 03:36 AM

Sorrry, here is the full article in which she talks about her alcoholism. The sun won't let you see the full thing, I think you have to sign up or something

http://www.alustonhe...news?article=65

And here
http://www.addiction...zing/Page1.html

#14210 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:03 AM

Ooh thx for that, couldn't read the whole thing before either!!
They basically stop drinking w the code cuz they don't wanna die?

I think Violetta met Amy through some friends (Catriona/Tyler probably). This pic looks like it was taken in 2007 maybe

11324898_1614749698804006_1150251539_n.j

I think these are the first candids of them together on 2008 July 25.

amy-winehouse-night-3.jpghqdefault.jpg

Thats the mr. paparazzi video where she talks about sign 11, I'll try upload it today if I got some time as its been deleted.

#14211 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:40 AM

Thanks guys! Why the hell didn't this Cat or anyone else force Amy do get the bloody code implanted? I'd like to think they tried and it was never mentioned, it sounds the code worked for Cat and that couple. Perhaps Amy didn't want to. I know it's easy to say but tbh it makes me uneasy seeing that all 'these friends' have their (successful) lives now and Amy is not here. I know I know life carries on and that's how it should be, but it's so unfair. X

#14212 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:53 PM

I have this feeling Amy wouldnt have got scared from the fact that it can kill her if she drinks with the implant in. Cat I suppose wasnt as self destructive on so many levels as Amy, if you just look at how she was cutting herself, doing hard drugs, smoking even though she was told her lungs were in a bad state, eating disorders etc. the one question that always remains in me is what caused her to drink so much that last night - was it smth to do w Blake, Reg, her career or idk. But then the thing is she has probably drank so much on occasions before but her body just couldnt handle it anymore on that last time. I just wish she could have the willpower to find pleasure and happiness in her life, to see how talented, important and blessed she is and how much difference she could still make in the world - all in all to see that life is worth living.

#14213 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 05:59 PM

Ok so I uploaded the paparazzi video where Violetta talks about sign 11. (If you guys miss any more pap vids let me know and I'll upload - as they have been deleted from youtube.)

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x3ax5cv

Also there is another pic from this night of Ames and Violetta, thanks Chris! :) Violetta looks like such a little girl there maybe Amy felt a bit motherly about her like w Dionne.

new_disaster_for_amy_winehouse.jpg

• jasminemarie likes this

#14214 Ace of Hearts

Ace of Hearts

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:53 PM

11 is Violetta's favorite number. I doubt there's more to it than that ;)

How do you know that?

#14215 pattieboyd2

pattieboyd2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:09 AM

Does anyone know if Catriona actually gave up alcohol?  I'm thinking from her twitter account "no".  Maybe she did give up and is comfortable around alcohol and other people drinking (she has posted pictures of champagne and cocktails and mentions wishing she had also taken a half day to go to the pub), but what makes me doubt this is a tweet from last year when she said her sister delivered to her a food parcel which included a bottle of wine (which I think was for her lunch at work).  The implant only works for 18 months and you could always have it removed again before that if you wanted to.  It seems like a few of Amy's friends have had their own personal battles with drugs and alcohol (Tyler was another one).  They wouldn't have been in a position to advise Amy what she should do if they had their own problems to sort out.  I guess Amy was in more danger than them though because of the bulimia and other health problems.

• GoddessAmy likes this

I'm not gonna meet your mother anytime

#14216 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2015 - 11:05 AM

I'll try upload it today if I got some time as its been deleted

Thanks!

#14217 babymermaid

babymermaid

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:47 PM

Does anyone know if Catriona actually gave up alcohol?  I'm thinking from her twitter account "no".  Maybe she did give up and is comfortable around alcohol and other people drinking (she has posted pictures of champagne and cocktails and mentions wishing she had also taken a half day to go to the pub), but what makes me doubt this is a tweet from last year when she said her sister delivered to her a food parcel which included a bottle of wine (which I think was for her lunch at work).  The implant only works for 18 months and you could always have it removed again before that if you wanted to.  It seems like a few of Amy's friends have had their own personal battles with drugs and alcohol (Tyler was another one).  They wouldn't have been in a position to advise Amy what she should do if they had their own problems to sort out.  I guess Amy was in more danger than them though because of the bulimia and other health problems.

Both Catriona and Violetta are on Facebook, have you tried to ask them directly? That would be nice if you have an answer.!
If i was in her shoes i wouldn't like people to talk about me in here,it's à forum about Amy, and this is the picture's topic for God's sake!
Why don't we create a new topic , and start gossiping about Amy's friends, as she said on twitter "leave my drummer ALONE" she would probable say the same about Vee or Cat.

#14218 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2015 - 02:39 PM

If i was in her shoes i wouldn't like people to talk about me in here,it's à forum about Amy, and this is the picture's topic for God's sake!
Why don't we create a new topic , and start gossiping about Amy's friends, as she said on twitter "leave my drummer ALONE" she would probable say the same about Vee or Cat.

We often discuss people who were part of Amy's life despite being fairly certain that she wouldn't like it, but that hasn't stopped us from doing it.

#14219 babymermaid

babymermaid

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 03:51 PM

I know we do .
But why don't we ask personally some of those people we can reach? It's not like Catriona is not accessible like Mark Ronson is for example.
I don't mean to be harsh , but if you want to know if Cat has stopped alcohol thanks to the chip ask her , i'm sure she'll reply.Instead of "assuming" things .Go to the source itself you know what i'm sayin'?:-)

#14220 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 25 October 2015 - 06:30 PM

Peace&love✌🏻💝🎶🎷🎤

Attached Files

• babymermaid and amy_addicted like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hi everyone, hugs, kisses, lovely, page 351 # 3510+11, pics

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Google (1)