Attached Files

• SteveV, dykehaze, The Other Side and 1 other like this

#14597 lazygirl

lazygirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:12 PM

http://25.media.tumb...r880fo1_500.jpg do you guys know where is it ?

#14598 Mrs. Destiny

Mrs. Destiny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:43 PM

http://25.media.tumb...r880fo1_500.jpg do you guys know where is it ?

I'm thinking Zenith Paris, which is one of her best performances in my opinion. She wore her hair like that, and she wore that same dress

• lazygirl likes this

#14599 lazygirl

lazygirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:50 PM

I'm thinking Zenith Paris, which is one of her best performances in my opinion. She wore her hair like that, and she wore that same dress

yeee, the zenith gig is just so awesome. I love this gig, but I don't think so, cuz her hair were all black at the gig :/ amy-winehouse-tickets-lucca_130329600378

• SteveV and Mrs. Destiny like this

#14600 SteveV

SteveV

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:16 AM

I agree. The 2007 performance at Zenith (amateur recording but decent sound quality considering the circumstances) was one of the best live performances by her that I've seen, especially "Some Unholy War". But the posted photo was 2008 or later.

• lazygirl likes this
"It's not me personally, is it?......I'm just a musician."

http://www.starpulse... - SXSW - video[

#14601 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:07 AM

That backstage photo is probably from her gig at the Muffathalle in Munich, October 24th 2007
  • lazygirl likes this

#14602 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:42 AM

I agree. The 2007 performance at Zenith (amateur recording but decent sound quality considering the circumstances) was one of the best live performances by her that I've seen, especially "Some Unholy War". But the posted photo was 2008 or later.

Yes! I agree. That performance of unholy war is my favourite! So emotional
  • SteveV and lazygirl like this

#14603 lazygirl

lazygirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:54 AM

I love the version of We're Still Friends at the zenith gig. It's really one of her best gigs 

That backstage photo is probably from her gig at the Muffathalle in Munich, October 24th 2007

Maybe, I don't know her face seems very different, I mean her humor is not the same like in the pic 

• SteveV likes this

#14604 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:15 PM

This is just a (huge) wild guess about that group photo with the band. It might have been taken either backstage or at the hotel before the show at the Sentrum Scene in Oslo. This was one of the rare times that Amy's management placed photo restrictions for the people going in to the show on that night, most likely due to the pot saga that went down the night before in Bergen and they didn't want the press in there taking a zillion photos for the wrong reason. That's why there are no fan photos or videos online for this show, but in one of the reviews for this show the person does mention that Amy was dressed in pink for this show.

• crol, HelloSailor, Love is a losing game and 1 other like this
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#14605 Fierce

Fierce

Play dirty.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:20 PM

Janice Long Sessions for BBC Radio 2p02w4586.jpg

• Uno, dykehaze, HelloSailor and 2 others like this

#14606 Fanks

Fanks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:47 PM

<3

Attached Files

• HelloSailor, Fierce and ivycherrywine like this

#14607 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:42 PM

Where's that picture from?

#14608 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:26 PM

A couple of years ago,a Facebook friend of mine sent me a picture of Amy in her house while she was doing Skype. She was wearing a black tank top and her jewish pendants.  This mentioned picture is not a big deal, just a normal photo in low quality of a woman in her home. By the way, she seemed to be sleepy, drunk or something. That's why I feel in a way that I am attacking her privacy (which makes me feel guilty).

Anyway, the thing is that my laptop has collapsed and is broken. It just doesn't turn on. What is more, the screen is badly fractured(it fell to the ground), so is even difficult to observe the screen in a clear way. I have found out about the prices (repairs), and it is way too expensive for me!.

As soon as I have news (which I doubt), I'll let you know. Just wanted to share with you this wonderful experience. Even though I couldn't talk to AMy on Skype (it was too late), watching that photo is a way of remembering the girl behind the name.Amy in her home. It's a such PITY that my laptop is broken. I am sorry I didn't save the image in another device.

PS. I am not allowed to tell you the name of the fan, as I promised her not to say anything. But I will message her. Hopefully, she will remember me. She talked to AMY the night before her death (Amy told this fan that her cam was broken, and she could hear Reg's voice in the microphone). If she replies me, I'll post the whole story as I dont remember it exactly! 5 years have passed on!

#14609 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:37 PM

Leaving aside the above,I have One more thing to tell you. The adm of this FB fan page: https://www.facebook...271757/?fref=ts

Talked to Amy too(on Skype) ! I remember he has a lot of amazing stories and anecdotes of Amy. She also sang in front of the laptop. BUT at that time, he told me he hadn't recorded anything. As regards the anecdotes, he told me once Amy had a tough opinion as regards Lady Gaga. When I ask him to tell the story, he interrupted me saying that he will publish ALL OF IT in a "book". That book has NEVER emerged LOL. The guy believed he was a hollywood star. Anyway, a lot of years have passed on and now maybe the gay has matured.

So be careful, the guy is a bit arrogant. If you have news, please LET ME KNO!!!!!!!!

#14610 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:19 PM

She talked to AMY the night before her death (Amy told this fan that her cam was broken, and she could hear Reg's voice in the microphone).

Reg wasn't at Amy's house the night before she passed away.

• Love is a losing game likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hi everyone, hugs, kisses, lovely, page 351 # 3510+11, pics

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (3), Google (1)