624 replies to this topic

#616 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:15 PM

^ This is true. It's all speculation at this point. All we can do is keep our hopes up for a good outcome for all.
  • barbarakn60 and lesterki4 like this
"I've got hair like them"

#617 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:39 PM

If he did in fact want to leave rehab early - then that's a bad sign, imo. Is he truly serious about beating his drug addiction? If he is, then what's a few more weeks in rehab?

I would hope he is 'determined to beat' his addiction, like his lawyer says.

Honestly, Blake ain't going to be serious about rehab. C'mon, this IS the guy that introduced Winehouse to hard drugs, and was photo'd 'chasing the dragon', whilst in jail. As usual, Blake wrote a check that made his ass bounce. For whatever reason, this 'gentleman' didn't let his wife know that he was released from jail. Just sayin'.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#618 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:57 PM

a) you dont know if he didnt let his wife know he was leaving jail
B) you dont know and i certainly dont think he was the guy 'that introduced Winehouse to hard drugs'
c) he did drugs in jail.. probably like 99% of the prisoners do
d) even if he had done all this, it doesnt mean he doesnt want to get better or be serious about rehab
...just saying...
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#619 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:28 PM

I agree with Brando, we don't know what really happened. I don't think it's fair to judge him because we only get to see the bad things.

However, him trying to get out of rehab earlier isn't a good sign.

Again, wait and see what happens.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#620 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:34 PM

Honestly, Blake ain't going to be serious about rehab. C'mon, this IS the guy that introduced Winehouse to hard drugs, and was photo'd 'chasing the dragon', whilst in jail. As usual, Blake wrote a check that made his ass bounce. For whatever reason, this 'gentleman' didn't let his wife know that he was released from jail. Just sayin'.

Why did Amy have a meltdown on the day that Blake was released? Believe me, I'm not slamming anyone, but there were photos of Blake doing drugs, and there were photos of Winehouse crying, and in anger fighting with photogs, even some members of the forum confirmed that it was due to Blake being released.

Just to note: I'm not trying to offend any members, I'm just voicing my opinions. As long as we can agree to disagree in an agreeable manner, I'm fine. I've voiced my views about people slamming and even insulting Blake. I don't know Blake, I don't know Amy, none of us do. But to insult someone just for disagreeing, that's just mean-spirited and non-productive. If any of us wanted absolute devotion and absolute love for Blake and Amy, the Asylum would have been implemented in here.

I love most of you, and like most of you. People, who are gifted, nice, and creative have left this forum just due to intolerance, immaturity and just plain meanness.

Edited by Rockesquirrel, 24 November 2008 - 06:04 PM.

In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#621 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:45 PM

YOU, me or any other member of the forum.. unless they are Amy Winehouse, blake or her parents or her close friends dont know what really happened.. and last time i checked none of us were.
i didnt say blake didnt do drugs in prison, i said that if he did, that doesnt mean he cant/doesnt want to/will never evr ever help himself.. pfff whatever i cant do this right now... and i neeeded to grow up, right? ha!
its sooo fucking easy to point fingers.
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#622 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:04 PM

YOU, me or any other member of the forum.. unless they are Amy Winehouse, blake or her parents or her close friends dont know what really happened.. and last time i checked none of us were.

I agree 100%. We just don't know the truth - that's it. Any one of us can speculate until the cows come home. We don't know the true story and likely never will. I know how easy it is to jump to conclusions and make assumptions based on photographs and tabloid stories (oh - those evil, brain cell destroying pieces of crap!). I've done it meself.

I've said it ad nauseam, but I just want Amy to be well and happy, with or without Blake.

#623 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:25 PM

People, who are gifted, nice, and creative have left this forum just due to intolerance, immaturity and just plain meanness.

Really? People have left THIS forum for those reasons? I don't see that at all.

I think the forum has been quiet because there's just not a whole heck of a lot going on in Amy-land right now. And maybe some people have left b/c they are frustrated with Amy's situation.

I just haven't seen any intolerance, immaturity and mean-ness on here. If you are referring to the official forum, then my mistake. but, speaking for myself, if this forum did show those qualities, then I, for one, would not be spending ANY time on here - I wouldn't waste my energy.

This forum has plenty of mature, eloquent and caring people, and I guess I'm just not seeing this nastiness you speak of. Sure, people disagree - but, hey - that's life.

If conflict does occur, then it appears to me that we have been able to disagree (strongly and otherwise) without resorting to flaming. My God! You should see some of the nasty shit on other forums!

I do feel that for the most part there's a genuine respect here for other member's views. Things may very occasionally get a bit heated, but usually all is forgiven and we move on.

But I really don't think there's been a mass exodus from this forum for the reasons you stated above. Just my opinion.

#624 wino89

wino89

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:15 PM

!!!! Chck wino story on newsblackout blogspot out... Wot dyo thnk?

#625 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:29 PM

rubbish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users