#1 SallyParadise

SallyParadise

I am the lizard-queen!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:48 PM

http://www.youtube.c...dqkqIgzbs&hl=en

I love this vid. A vid showing a completley beemed away Amy. But still being so sweet to people. She has to sign to pay for everything. Everybody is taking advantage of her. She is such a sweetheart. I love her. This is my Amy. She is real and authentic. I have no doubts about her - may she be worth a fortune.....

#2 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:51 PM

There is an existing thread for youtube videos

http://www.amywineho...ad.php?tid=2649

#3 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:53 PM

Sally, there is a thread for Amy videos!!!! Plus this has already been posted.

Merging.

#4 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:37 PM

Thanks

#5 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:51 PM

The burger video shits on these videos disturbing wise.

#6 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:57 AM

imagine being in the car behind. you'd get well pissed off!!!
i like it when she says "i like your jewellary, let me see... i'm not gonna take it i'm a white girl"
do you reckon she's on something in this vid? she's very fidgety and is acting a little... weird.

#7 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:40 PM

do you reckon she's on something in this vid? she's very fidgety and is acting a little... weird.

Yup.

#8 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:51 PM

I hate it when she made that remark...wtf is that suppose to mean, white people have stolen everything from Blacks including Blacks themselves and the effects of colonization is still messing up the world. I wouldn't show it to her nor let her touch me. Not only is she high, she still had impetigo and is going to police station because she assaulted someone, nah he was right to hesitate.

#9 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:21 PM

i just thought it was funny. made me chuckle. didnt mean anything by it. :???:

are you not a fan of the winehouse these days blakmamba? im becoming less of one for sure.

#10 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:29 PM

she reminds me of all the speed freaks i see here where i live, with her jerking movements and facial expressions

#11 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:31 PM

I'm not upset or anything just wanted to give another view of that comment just to let you understand the other side of the comment. We are from two different cultures and I can even understand why you'd think it was funny but it's really not, it's a loaded comment.

And nope not a fan of her or anyone saying meanless crap which is becoming her signature these days...it just seems that she is getting worse and worse without any recourse. She had it right, love is a losing game and these days there's no winning betting on winehouse right now.

#12 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:34 PM

i didnt even think before posting so i apologise. but now ive thought about it i can see that it isnt actually very funny. sorry dude.

#13 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:40 PM

No worries. I'm sure Amy did not think before she said it or thought it would be funny.

That's why I'm upset with her right now about the racial slur video to me this is the second time she's f'd up. And atleast you thought about it and realized it really not so funny, I wish she'd do the same.

I want to like her the way I used too...

#14 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:42 PM

she can be very careless, seems to happen when she's high/drunk. not to excuse it, mind you. just my observation. will she get it together once and for all?

#15 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:46 PM

F*k, I hope so! I mean, I would NEVER deny the talent but socially, she''s becoming a menace to society.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users