Photo
- - - - -

Daily Mail - Ban Amy from seeing my Blake or they'll both die, begs Fielder Civil's m

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:20 PM

Amy Winehouse's jailed husband could finally be free tomorrow - but his desperate parents reportedly want him banned from seeing his troubled wife.

In an extraordinary move, Giles and Georgette Civil have apparently written to a crown court judge, pleading for him to order Blake to stay at the family home.

The 26-year-old is due to be sentenced for helping beat up a pub landlord and then offering him a £200,000 bribe to buy his silence.

After being behind bars for several months, it is expected he could walk free from court

In an emotional interview with The News of the World, Mrs Civil, 45, said: 'Amy thinks Blake will be freed on Monday but it's not good news.

'I'm absolutely dreading it because I don't want him to go straight back to Amy.

'If he goes it could be a death sentence for the two of them.

'Blake thinks he's going to be Amy's saviour and has every intention to try to stop the drugs.

'But Amy is completely unstable.

'Blake is a recovering addict and he's not strong enough to resist the temptation.

'If they are reunited, I know they will be back on drugs within days.

'The dealers will swarm round Blake and Amy.

'They are meal tickets for the dealers.

'Then the police will get called, Blake will be arrested and sent back to prison.

'I also fear that if Blake and Amy lock themselves in a hotel room there is a real danger they will take a drugs overdose.

'Giving him and Amy another chance is like putting a gun to Blake's head while playing Russian roulette.

'Once he is with Amy, he won't even be allowed to take my phone calls.

'I will have lost him to drugs.

'I believe Amy would rather die with Blake than not have him.

'I don't want my son to die with her or without her but I fear Amy will whisk Blake away from us and we won't get him back.'

Amy on stage at T in The Park last week: Wearing a Blake badge in her hair, she said her husband would be freed from prison soon
The family want Blake to stay with them at their Lincolnshire home away from the drug-fuelled excesses of his wife's London lifestyle.

'I want Blake free but I want him in an environment that is safe - without Amy,' she said.

'We want the judge to send Blake home to be with his parents, brothers and grandparents.

'I know if he goes home to me instead of her, Amy will go berserk.

'But what she needs is tough love.

'Amy should get herself back into rehab and stay there as long as is necessary to get her off drugs.

'She needs to prove that she loves him enough to stop.

'Then, once they are both free, they can have a life together.'

Blake pleaded guilty to causing James King grievous bodily harm in June, 2006, and then perverting the course of justice in November last year.

The court heard how he had attempted to bribe his victim, telling him the £200,000 pay-off would not only buy his silence but pay for him to quietly disappear abroad and stay there until the trial had been abandoned.

But the plot backfired when middle men Anthony Kelly and James Kennedy contacted a national newspaper.

Michael Brown, 25, from Carshalton, Surrey, admitted the same charges.

Kelly, also 25, of Chalk Farm, north London, and Kennedy, 19, who lives in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, pleaded guilty to perverting the course of justice.

Fielder-Civil's 36-year-old victim, who suffered a fractured cheekbone in the attack, faced the same charge until he explained to jurors an 'intimidating' Kelly left him 'no option' but withdraw his evidence and save his attackers from jail.

During her husband's incarceration, Amy has veered from one car crash moment to the next.

But despite her chaotic lifestyle and shambolic performances, she has continued to pledge her love for Blake.

Amy's father Mitch, 57, continued to insist it was in Blake who was responsible for leading his daughter astray.

'Everyone knows that - apart from Blake's mum and dad.'

http://www.mailonsun...plea-judge.html
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#2 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:52 PM

And I thought my in laws were BUZZ-KILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA , these people need to open up the blinds and let a little sunshine in...D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-N-G!!!!! What do these folks do for fun? Play Dungeons and Dragons????
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#3 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 04:18 PM

I gotta agree with this...those 2 together are a recipe for disaster..Blake cannot save her when he's hasnt had much clean time himself and besides Amy has got to want to get clean you cant force someone it just wont work
Posted Image

#4 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 04:36 PM

I gotta agree with this...those 2 together are a recipe for disaster..Blake cannot save her when he's hasnt had much clean time himself and besides Amy has got to want to get clean you cant force someone it just wont work

I hear ya'... but these two are not gonna be waiting for permission from their parents to be together. Let's get REAL. They're not 2 N 3... THEY JUST ACT IT.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#5 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 04:42 PM

I hear ya'... but these two are not gonna be waiting for permission from their parents to be together. Let's get REAL. They're not 2 N 3... THEY JUST ACT IT.

Yea true...they need a restraining order from each other...theres no way Blakes gonna get out and Amy's is NOT going to see him theres just no way. All we can do is hope for the best
Posted Image

#6 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 04:42 PM

blakes obviously not clean tho, there was pics of him taking herion in his prison cell, which makes it clear he cant resist temptation and still needs it. if he cant resisit temptation in a prison cell how is he going to in the real world where hes surrounded by drugs and dealers
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#7 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2008 - 04:44 PM

They are parents fighting for their children, and I can't blame them.

#8 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:11 PM

They are parents fighting for their children, and I can't blame them.

I know... being a parent in this situation has to be the WORSE!!!! DAMN those two for taking this so far. It didn't HAVE to be this way. I'm just a fan and can't catch a breath without cause for concern for AMY.. Blake.. don't even know where to begin with his problems. Wouldn't want to be in either set of parents' shoes.

#9 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:31 PM

Well I can agree with Blake parent's that if he is released one of the condition of release is that he be remanded to their home. To me, this is a more reasonable and feasable request than asking drug dealers and smokers to stay away from Amy.

#10 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:44 PM

one thing most in recovery do is clean house, people wise. Another, is they come to the realization that they have choice once again in their lives. Do I have a slip, or call my sponsor and go to a meeting. Once again, people who are serious about being in recovery have these tools in place. H-A-L-T....hungry, angry, lonely, tired spaces can all be triggers for slips.
Sorry to ramble on. Recovery has got to come from them, not parents who have an idea that they should be apart in order to keep them clean and alive. However well intentioned, that's a bandaid and a temporary solution to a lifelong process which is recovery. It must be heartbreaking to be their parents.

Edited by kevd7, 20 July 2008 - 05:47 PM.

#11 Merge

Merge

Once A Tickle, Now A Rash...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 08:15 PM

Wow, that's kinda stunned me hearing it's very likely he'll be out soon
I know Amy got it in her head it would be soon, but I thought it wasn't just her persuading herself it was the truth, I thought she must have got the notion from somewhere, but seeing that in black and white - WOW!!
Autour de moi
Je ne vois pas
Qui sont les anges
Surement pas moi
Encore une fois
Je suis cassee
Encore une fois
Je n\'y crois pas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users