#31 ayor_90

ayor_90

watch ur tooth don't break

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:50 AM

good point...I noticed that too.
maybe she doesn't feel comfortable performing this song live...

Yeah that could be the reason..or maybe she thinks its too poppy
love that song tho :)
And when i drop it lyrically
Words evolve generically

#32 Guest_195477_*

Guest_195477_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:39 PM

Shame Amy doesnt do more from Frank,In my bed, You sent me flying,Stronger than me, Cherry, Mr Magic,know you know,F- me pumps,I heard love is blind,take the box and October song have all been done live and to me they are just as good as what she has done live from B2B.The thing is her biggest hits LIALG Rehab and B2B are all on the one album and they are what the fair weather fans know best.She has never done Round midnight,Trilby,when my eyes,close to the front,what is is,someone to watch over me,will you still love me tomorrow,Moodys mood for love,Fools gold ,what is it about men,Help yourself,Amy Amy Amy,Alcoholic logic,Procrastination,Close to the front,Beat the point to death and Get over it... live,enough for a whole show or more.
Anyone who reads this and has You sent me flying from Summer sundae{Leicester 04} please would you e.mail it to me andd in return I'll send a long list of what I have on audio,some of which I have uploaded to Amy Winehouse vault{"Long day" is there too}.Thanks
GaryGreenlees1@talktalk.net

Edited by 195477, 26 July 2009 - 09:50 PM.

#33 kannyy

kannyy

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:21 AM

Help yourself is not so jazz&soul,it‘s more like a pop song,maybe that's the reason AMy doesn't like it

#34 airarmelini

airarmelini

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:09 PM

hmmm interesting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users