still in a thrill? ;)

#62 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:54 PM

Really good to have you back on here Byron!
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#63 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 05:08 PM

Really good to have you back on here Byron!

Sarah.. time to start singing... Reunited and it feels so good..lol!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#64 Mimi

Mimi

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:40 PM

Welcome back Byron :)
What kind of fuckery is this

#65 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:39 AM

HELLO EVERYONE!
I am back on the forum! I dont know what happened, but something did and I couldnt get back on, so a big thanks to WINO for her help.
Also a big thanks for SARAH for relaying the infomation about me meeting the one and only!!!! Im grateful for that.
So hello again to all the people that remember me and hello to all the new people from when I was last on here!
B x
p.s Thanks to everyone for there nice comments!!!!

welcome back Byron. ive merged your old account with your new one so your post count should be correct. :)

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

#66 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 01:56 PM

yay! good to have you back Byron!
Posted Image

#67 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:14 PM

yay welcome back :D
Posted Image
I have been in love with Amy Winehouse since 1st January 2007

#68 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:30 AM

Hello again,
Little things are coming back to me from the night I met Amy, at first I just couldnt remember anything. However I know Sarah has relayed most of what happened, but if anyone has any questions about what happened just aske me.
About 15 minutes before I went in, she was blasting her music, and she was blasting.
Smokey and the Miracles, "You really got a hold on me" which I love anyway, but now when I hear it which is only when I play it (everyday) as its not something you hear on the radio, it makes me think about her, and what happened that night!!! The words are also ring true for her and Blake I feel!
Anyway, yeah I went back yesterday not with a view to meet Amy, but I needed to take my neices and nephew to see where Amy lived, as I had promised them. As we arrived there, everyone was waiting for her to come out, they even bought out her clothes and stuff for going to Paris, then the guard said "She aint going now"
So please dont think I go there all the time, or am a stalker. I always said that once I meet her and have my dream come true I wouldnt go there again, as there is no need to, I do have a life and other interests, so I just wanted to make this clear!!! lol
B xxx

#69 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:51 AM

oh how exciting,
yeah that song does seem to relate to amy and blake quite a bit.
im very jelous of you!
haha.
do you know why she didn't go?
was she ill?
or just didn't want to go?
any details?
ahah
Loved Amy since July 2007.

#70 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:01 PM

Well the guard said that she wasnt well, so I guess she isnt well or that might be something that they just say to get rid of everyone!
There were so many people there, we saw her friend (one of them was that guy Blake with the long hair) leave and wait in the car for half an hour, then they went back in and didnt come back out again.

#71 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:12 PM

Sounds like she changed her mind at the last minute.

I'm happy you got to meet her and even know her. What kind of vibes did she send out when she walked in the room? Besides her being tiny, was her first impression positive or, oh, she is sick. Know what I mean?

#72 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:46 PM

Anyway, yeah I went back yesterday not with a view to meet Amy, but I needed to take my neices and nephew to see where Amy lived, as I had promised them.

What did the kids think about it all (the house, her minders, all the people there)?
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#73 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:28 PM

What did the kids think about it all (the house, her minders, all the people there)?

Hey Sarah,
What did the kids think? Well they liked it, Jhamier didnt really understand, but when we said that when she comes out he should ask her for a kiss he went and hid behind his mum, so he was shy thinking about it.
Sharnia like it, but ended up playing with stones outside her house, and Kiarna was very excited and waiting nervous like everyone else. We had a laugh.

As for the vibes from Amy, well it was all good.
When she came in, she was just smiling, and I went to shake her hand, and she was like, Nah "hug" and when she said that, she did that thing that she did when she was interviewd before she went on at Nelson Mandela show, when she said Blake is out in two weeks, she does this little childish smile thing, that sticks out in my mind so much.:D
Once is enough to make me attack!

#74 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:34 PM

Wonderful to hear about the good vibes Byron. What a fabulous woman.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#75 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:41 PM

Oh yeah, I still cant get over it, I cant think about it without asking myself "did that happen" "why did that happen to me"
Not many people can say that their DREAM came true, the ultimate dream, but I can say it, and its not sunk in. Im serious.
I dont know what to do or how I should feel, its like a blur, but then there are bits that I remember so clear.
Once is enough to make me attack!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users