• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:04 AM

I really want a tattoo. Nothing too big... just something small and cute on my wrist or forearm. I want it to be Amy related, either with some of her lyrics or a little picture of her with some patterns around it. But I'm finding it so hard to come up with a design I like. I was looking on Google Images last night at pictures of Amy to see if I was inspired but alas, no luck. I did find a picture I liked which is the kind of thing I'm looking for. It's black and white, which are the only colours I'd have in a tattoo!! However it has a tiny bit of red which looks pretty good. I've posted it below. If anyone is bored and fancies designing me some genius Amy-esque tattoo please feel free :P
I need something original y'know. It's so hard coming up with a design.

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

#2 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:13 AM

ive updated that picture. or maybe i could get a little fairy but it will have amy's face? like the picture in the above post?? i don't want a full on massive amy tattoo... just something small that can go on my wrist or forearm but i want it to have something to do with amy winehouse.

1983 - 2011

#3 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:24 AM

yh! a fairy with Amys face could be cool........cant you go to the tattoo place and get them to draw some up for you?

hmm....i need to get thinking about what i want...........im old enough to get a tattoo now! :)
Posted Image

#4 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:28 AM

yeh i could go and ask them to draw some stuff up. i might ask one of my friends to do it though cos he can draw amazingly well!!
OR i cold just get some lyrics tattooed across my wrist? but i dunno if id rather have a picture... hm...

1983 - 2011

#5 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:39 AM

yh get your friend to draw up some ideas and then post them here and we can give you our opinions too!!! lol

lyrics would be cool.... im considering that but im not sure which lyrics......Amy has too many good ones! lol
Posted Image

#6 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:43 AM

yeh i know what you mean. i think if i had lyrics tattooed it would be "i heard love is blind". i think i'll either have that, maybe with a picture of a funky little heart next to it. or i'll get a fairy with amy's face and hair. :)

1983 - 2011

#7 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:45 AM

yh.......lol, i think the fairy is a cool idea! ;) get some drawn up

i was thinking lyrics with an anchor next to them or two hearts or a lightening bolt (so a mini version of one of Amys tattoos)! ;)
Posted Image

#8 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:14 PM

That picture is really nice. A fairy would be really nice as well.

I think I might possibly get some of Amy's lyrics tattooed one day.

If you get something, promise me that you'll post a picture. :)
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#9 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

oh i'll definitely post a picture. it's just so tough deciding what to get done. i don't wanna get sick of it and regret it but i'm soooooooo impatient that i just wanna go get it done now!! but i won't.

1983 - 2011

#10 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:20 PM

if you're not convinced, maybe you could find something that relates you both, that way is harder to regret it haha. Something that you both like, or that you have in common.. idon't know, that's what i did anyway and it has worked for me so far.
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#11 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:22 PM

you have an amy winehouse tattoo? can i see...?

1983 - 2011

#12 brando

brando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:29 PM

you have an amy winehouse tattoo? can i see...?

no, i don't have an amy winehouse tattoo, but i got an anchor in my wrist. It doesn't say that much about amy really. Just that she likes sailor tattoos and has an achor in her stomach, but i have an obbsession with anchors and it was a kind of tribute to probably the most influencial person in my life, who was in the marine, aaaand something i kind of share with amy. That's what i meant. If you can find something that you both share it would be nice. Probably something more obvious that realates you to her.. not just a fucking anchor.
here it is anyway

Attached Files

#13 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:31 PM

ah i see. that's cool i like it. that's where i want one. did it hurt much? im not really fucked about the pain cos i know it'll be worth it in the end... but just so i know what to expect. haha! it helps that you have it in the same place i want mine. ;-)

1983 - 2011

#14 brando

brando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:39 PM

People always say it hurts more in the wrtist...it doesn't hurt at all. at least it didn't hurt to me. If you usually get all coward when it comes to pain, then it will probably hurt. It's like a needle going in and out of your skin very VERY quickly (haha i'm not helping, right?).. and you get used to it in a second. It really doesn't hurt, trust me.

#15 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:40 PM

i believe you. im not too bad with pain. and i dont mind needles so hopefully it'll be alright. how long did your tattoo take? im only gonna get a small one... probably around the same size as yours cos id rather be in and out quickly. i cant stand waiting around for things.

1983 - 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users