282 replies to this topic

#271 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 04:37 AM

When Elvis broke out people thought he was the devil or playing the devils music. I'm sure a lot of them 'hated' him.

#272 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:34 AM

Don't even get me started on the guy... (I bloody hope Amy never gets to read what I've been saying lately or I might get dead birds on my mail box)

Or dead hamsters. ;)

if you have the time to make a group to say how much you hate someone and make other people join you and say how much they hate that person too, you're the one with a problem. the opposite of love is to ignore, not to hate.

Exactly. Live and let live. If you don't like someone, what's the point of wasting your time on them?
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#273 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:26 PM

I've used it before but hate is a terrible word.

even though igonoring is the way forward[totally agree w brando], it's best not to supress the anger, speaking from experienceB-) just let it out and be over with.

#274 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 02:47 AM

i messaged one, and i told her off, and now she is saying sorry, and saying that she was wrong for writing that.
ahhaha yes i got through to one person!
ahhaha, go me.
yeah im just gonna ignore them from now

Good for you, Greta.

I think most people are basically good. Just they run with a pack sometimes, and don't stop to realize what they are doing, and/or don't care, because they themselves are hurting inside, and they don't even realize that either.
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#275 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 12:39 PM

lol the girl wrote back saying amy winehouse's lyrics have noooooooooooo meaning or depth whatso ever,
she is a die hard justin timberlake fan and his lyrics are amazing i was like omg.
lol
Loved Amy since July 2007.

#276 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 03:59 PM

To each his own.

#277 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:48 PM

Or dead hamsters. ;)

LOL! Just the thought of that makes me shiver. I call my love mouse so just imagining little dead mice on my mailbox makes me wanna cry :P
Posted Image

#278 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:26 PM

lol the girl wrote back saying amy winehouse's lyrics have noooooooooooo meaning or depth whatso ever,
she is a die hard justin timberlake fan and his lyrics are amazing i was like omg.
lol

Hmm aalllright. *rolls eyes*
I bet the only bit of lyrics she knows is "no no no".
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#279 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:32 PM

I read an article today about someone who's trying to design software that filters out all the stupid comments on the internet. Good luck with that one!
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#280 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:34 PM

lol

Yes, nothing says more about life's struggles than the words "I'm bringing SEXY back"!!! Really deep!!! Guess I just don't understand lyrics that poignant... thank God.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#281 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:09 PM

thats sad that she didnt go. i hope she ok x
Posted Image
I have been in love with Amy Winehouse since 1st January 2007

#282 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:02 PM

It'd be nice to know how she's feeling today. Hopefully a lot better, hope she manages to stay well until her B is out.
Posted Image

#283 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:14 PM

I read an article today about someone who's trying to design software that filters out all the stupid comments on the internet. Good luck with that one!

Good Lord! What would the conservatives do with themselves!!????! :amyshock:
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users