Photo
- - - - -

Mr Paparazzi: It's official - Blake is out!

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#1 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 03:50 PM

Blake Fielder Civil was released from prison earlier today. Amy Winehouse’s husband was smiling like Cheshire cat as he left Edmunds Hill prison in Suffolk at around 10am this morning. Despite his release Amy was nowhere to be seen but seeing as he is rumoured to have checked straight into a rehab centre and Amy is currently being treated at a London clinic for chest infection that could explain her absence.
We knew this day was coming and the fact he’s gone straight to rehab can only be a good thing but does anyone else find the whole thing unsettling?! It's like the calm before the storm.

http://www.mrpaparaz...spx?postID=4648
  • Love is a losing game likes this
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#2 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 03:53 PM

omg

i could believe it but i dont know..im not sure.. opinions??
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#3 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 03:55 PM

Ha me and RS posted this at exactly the same time.

Well, we'd been told that he was going to be out soon, hadn't we? So I'm not that surprised.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#4 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 03:58 PM

still not sure... mrpap got it before the sun..? HA!
i really hope its true but i dont want to get too excited..i'm not really sure if i should believe it. If its true i think she'll sneak through the fucking window to go get him! bye bye hospital!
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#5 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:06 PM

The Sun has got it too (gosh it's been months since I last checked that website:
http://www.thesun.co...icle1896189.ece

AMY WINEHOUSE'S husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL has been released from prison.

The skinny lag walked away from Suffolk’s Edmunds Hill jail wearing an electronic tag after finishing his 27-month sentence for GBH.
Though he's not free just yet, as it's believed Blake's headed to rehab as part of the terms of his release.
In September Blake rejected an offer by prison bosses to reduce his term if he went to rehab.
More to follow.

#6 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:16 PM

Didn't see that one coming.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#7 Lise

Lise

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:16 PM

Oh my god !
Let's say it's a good news :)
Maybe that explains all the other good news.
I wish I could believe it's the end of the tunnel, but I'm not convinced yet.
Wait and see !!

#8 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:19 PM

In September Blake rejected an offer by prison bosses to reduce his term if he went to rehab.
More to follow.

If he did reject that offer, why do they say he's out already and went to rehab? I'm very confused! :-S

But, I'm hoping he really is at rehab and is taking care of himself, as Amy also seems to be doing at the moment.
Posted Image
Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an S on my chest, oh yes, I'm a Superwoman!

#9 Lise

Lise

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:20 PM

Maybe he changed his mind and they gave him a second chance.

#10 Amanda

Amanda

Love is blind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:21 PM

OMG!! I think this can only be a good thing IF they are both determined to get better!!
What did the sun say that Amy is at her Camden home??
I thought she was back in hospital??
Posted Image

#11 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:23 PM

Maybe he changed his mind and they gave him a second chance.

Or he never rejected the offer, and Sun just decided to post whatever they wanted, like the whole story about his jail time being prolonged cause he didn't pass the drug test or whatever they wrote a while ago, together with the bunch of other crap they write all the time... It would be nice to get official confirmation of this, though.
Posted Image
Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an S on my chest, oh yes, I'm a Superwoman!

#12 Lise

Lise

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:26 PM

Or he never rejected the offer, and Sun just decided to post whatever they wanted, like the whole story about his jail time being prolonged cause he didn't pass the drug test or whatever they wrote a while ago, together with the bunch of other crap they write all the time... It would be nice to get official confirmation of this, though.

Yeah, that was my second option ;-)
I just like to see the good side of things, ok I'm (a bit) naive !!8-/!

#13 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:27 PM

^I know, I'm trying not to expect too much, but things have been going well lately, I can't help but hope everything will be better from now on...
Posted Image

#14 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:28 PM

However he did show signs of his time behind bars, with red scratches down his arms

This isn't a good sign, imo. But - I can only hope for the best.
"I've got hair like them"

#15 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:41 PM

Well the time has come, for better or worse.
  • Love is a losing game likes this
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users