236 replies to this topic

#16 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:34 PM

^I am, but I guess we can't expect her to let everything go at once...
Posted Image
Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an S on my chest, oh yes, I'm a Superwoman!

#17 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:43 PM

She looks like a young version of her mom, really sweet and pretty!
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#18 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:45 PM

And she looks like she has more meat on her bones than Good Blake!
Posted Image
Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an S on my chest, oh yes, I'm a Superwoman!

#19 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:05 PM

At least you look like you have some blood in you, PabloD!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
that dude scares the crap out of me.

haven't really checked the forum but our friends at the sun have a lovely video
sorry if its already been posted.
http://www.thesun.co...icle1918233.ece
naaaw, most wont be delighted but i think its great news, anything to see that girl smiling again.. and meaning it!
although she looks weird.. really weird, the way she moves and stuff i dont know, and she cant even get two words together.. didnt like that
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#20 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

My destructive side has grown a mile wide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:09 PM

She looks like a young Janis (you guys know she's my softspot from the Winehouse family)

I think so too. Especially in this pic.

Posted Image

Usually that's not something most women like to hear, that they look like their mother, but it's meant a compliment. Janis is a lovely woman.

BTW, Alan, you can see the Pooh stickers in this pic, too. lol :)
Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

#21 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:01 PM

Eh yeah.. I'm not jumping of joy tbh :S

Ditto.
And regarding her hair... I don't think it suits her at all. She looks quite healthy which is good but please Amy sort your hair out darlin'. Good to see her smiling.

#22 brando

brando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:01 PM

ok i really didnt want to post this story but i just find it extremely ridiculous. This comes right after the story with the video i have just posted from the sun. So then, there's no mention of amy's words, words that THEY decided to post, and they are continuing with the other story about the girl that said some shit about her sailor on facebook NOBODY cares about. So not only they contradict themselves, they hide information that THEY created so that their new story makes sense. How can anyone seriouslly even consider believeing anything these people write?? i cant believe it. a

AMY WINEHOUSE has lost it with husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL after learning he contacted “other woman” SOPHIE SCHANDORFF before getting in touch with her after leaving jail.

As I revealed on Saturday, model Sophie used her Facebook page to say she was “celebrating the return of her sailor”.
And back in July, she and Blake were seen mouthing “I love you” to each other in court when he was sentenced to 27 months for assault and trial-fixing.
Singer Amy has still not seen Blake since he entered rehab and has refused to pay his £30,000 treatment bill. And his recent contact with Sophie has left her fuming.
But the jailbird remains confident he can smooth things over with his wife.
Referring to reports that he had been dumped, Blake insisted: “We’ll be together for the rest of our lives.”
He went on: “She hasn’t dumped me. We both love each other and will be together for ever. We have spoken on the phone and I’m expecting a visit from her any time now. We can’t wait to be back together.”
But Grammy Award-winner Amy is yet to be convinced. A pal reveals: “When Amy found out Blake had been in contact with Sophie it was the final straw.
“He expected her to fund his rehab while he was contacting his other woman. Amy hasn’t visited him in rehab and is refusing to take his calls. It looks like it's over but we’ve been here before. He’s talked her round plenty of times before."
Blake left prison early last week after agreeing to enter the Life Works centre in Woking, Surrey.

Amy looks to have a fight on her hands with Sophie clearly keen to be reunited with her “sailor”.

Oh, and they have also an outstanding good taste

Funny that — his soap-on-a-rope mates in prison are probably missing their little sailor too . . .

classy, uh?

#23 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:09 PM

The Sun are soooooooo stupid.
She seems well in that Sun video and I never believed her and Blake were divorcing anyway, and now she's confirmed it. Why are The Sun contradicting themselves? They're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thick!!! Eediots!
But anyway she looks well and seems happy, which is good.

#24 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:13 PM

They just don't care. They write for dickheads so making sense isn't a priority.
Posted Image

#25 Amanda

Amanda

Love is blind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:30 PM

Aww!!
Lovely video of Amy talking about Blake!!
She soo lovely!!

http://www.thesun.co...icle1918233.ece
Posted Image

#26 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:36 PM

She reminds me of "Frank" Amy, now.

#27 brando

brando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:50 PM

Ditto.
And regarding her hair... I don't think it suits her at all. She looks quite healthy which is good but please Amy sort your hair out darlin'. Good to see her smiling.

do i sense a positive Claire....? do u feel ok?? :-P
are we going to have to change our beehived smiley faces now? i kind of like them

#28 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:52 PM

hahaha yes im fine. i still dont think as highly of her as i did but im glad she looks well and appears happy.
but if you want some of the negative clare then i will say HER HAIR LOOKZ STUPID!

#29 brando

brando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:01 PM

well im not crazy about the hair either, but that dont make u any more negative!! no excuses..
would like my beehive back now please, but you cant have everything i guess. Anyway that girl could pull a Britney and still be gorgeous.

(pull a Britney=go bold.. not showing her.. 'private parts' or anything like that haha.. just for the record)

#30 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:06 PM

Nah.........Her hair is not that bad!!( read: Don't mess with us, curlie hair chicks:-P) I think it's the whole look, outfit (damn those trousers!) that is hummmmm..
But I agree that she is lovely in the video; It's comforting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users