five story fire as you came

#2 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:45 AM

ah they were being way too nice to her.. they are supposed to say shit like this, it's their ugly, low and indecent job..
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#3 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:49 AM

Her spokesman said of the water incident: “Amy misunderstood a conversation and wrongly believed a slight was made. The matter has been resolved.”

I really hope she's not lashing out again - that's not cool. But, yeah the tabloids were being way too nice to her for too long, it couldn't last.
"I've got hair like them"

#4 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:21 AM

(being sarcastic) How does the sun find out this stuff?!!! KUDOS!!!!! WOW! AMAZING!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:38 AM

Leave it to the Sun
Posted Image

#6 Amy-Fan2

Amy-Fan2

You know i'm no good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:23 AM

The fact that she has trow water over a person might be true (something i would do to hehe) but all the rest they write is a made-up story...

#7 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:32 AM

Strange how nobody else from the press pack has picked up on these alleged drunken antics during her 'two week stay', isn't it...?

#8 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:47 AM

Still, maybe it's time for Amy to come home...
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#9 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:51 AM

Wow. Really? That's not even worthy of gossip magazines, that's how pathetic this story is! Posted Image

Edited by antceleb12, 09 January 2009 - 11:53 AM.

Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#10 Hejira

Hejira

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:14 PM

Hmm. I think they feel obligated to come up with some story from Amy's holiday, and one about her 'antics' would probably sell more papers than one about her doing better. And it is The Sun. If Amy gave a kidney to an orphan, they'd find something negative to print. If this story is the worst they could come up with, I'd tend to think she's probably doing relatively good.

#11 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:45 PM

This isn't from the sun:

Amy Winehouse drenches diner
2 hours 44 mins ago

Print Story
Amy Winehouse stunned holidaymakers in St. Lucia after throwing a glass of water over a fellow diner. Skip related content
Related photos / videos Enlarge photo The 25-year-old singer - who is enjoying a relaxing vacation in a luxury resort on the Caribbean island - is said to have doused a female tourist in water while she was having dinner with her partner.

Following the incident, Amy refused to apologise to the 27-year-old woman but later changed her mind when the couple threatened to call the police and press assault charges.

Explaining the reasons behind Amy's actions, her spokesperson said: "Amy misunderstood a conversation and wrongly believed a slight was made. The matter has been resolved."

The confrontation is the latest in a series of events which have angered staff at the resort.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Everyone wants Amy to disappear. Her attack on this guest was the last straw.

"She walks around in the same grimy bikini bottoms each day with her boobs on show, gets drunk, gropes waiters and is rude to male staff. She's hardly the most popular guest."

Earlier this week, it was claimed Amy had been violently sick over a breakfast buffet after a big night out. Her spokesperson has now denied the reports.

© BANG Media International
Let Your Freak Flag Fly

#12 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:10 PM

^^ It was probably lifted from the Sun; so long as you don't quote verbatim, you're not plagiarising, and may pass it off as your own story.

#13 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

really?
Let Your Freak Flag Fly

#14 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

^^ It was probably lifted from the Sun; so long as you don't quote verbatim, you're not plagiarising, and may pass it off as your own story.

is that really how it works?
even if you quote someone else and you mention their names?
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#15 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:10 PM

Am I the only one who thinks that there's probably something true in this story? It's not the first time we see or hear about Amy being agressive or totally out of control when she drinks too much and/or takes drugs. It looks like Amy was better, looking at all these pics., but having the booze addiction that she has, I'm not that surprised it might be a true story...or part of it most probably.

Let's just hope it's just a minor thing on her way to recovery.:-/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users